Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Autoglym leather care cream has worked on all of my glittergate pairs.
Genorous application, sit for about 10 mins then buff off with a peachskin cloth or similar. Been ages and its not come back.
I should rebottle the autoglym and rebrand it as 'GlitterGone' for a healthy markup.
Definitely going to try this.

Again, all the guys that think they don’t have glitter, look at them with a bright flashlight (like the one on your phone) in the dark.

The only pair I have that has some glitter growing are my black toes. I bought those on stockx in October. I still don’t think the way I store my shoes is the reason those got glitter.

My Stezcyk’s have glitter. Came that way DS via eBay. Seller thought his kids spilled glitter on them. As a result, I got them for $115 shipped.

Totally fine with the glitter on these, as it sort of works with the design.

2DC8AAA0-20E3-4886-A788-21E7BE18B473.jpeg

having the game royals i don't think i need the top 3's anymore

but now boys talking about the mirror top 3's dropping

if they do drop i'll either keep both sets or sell as a package deal

still like the top 3's but the 1's getting super redundant colorway wise

having the game royals i don't think i need the top 3's anymore

but now boys talking about the mirror top 3's dropping

if they do drop i'll either keep both sets or sell as a package deal

still like the top 3's but the 1's getting super redundant colorway wise

This, the phrase "you can never have too many 1s" is so untrue It was cool with the OG set and a few +colorways but now it's just like "why? what's the point?" What solidified that notion for me was the b/red toes and how at first I was like "need" but then I look at my 4 red pairs(chi, metallic, b/red, black toe) that I barely wear now and was like "nah" then I started re-evaluating my whole collection. No need for any double ups unless I'm trying to sell but I'm not with that game unless I need it and even then if I "needed" it why tf did I buy 175 dollar sneakers in the first place. Then these gatorades hit, and then now these 6 rings, etc etc and it's just much too much. The game royals I deemed essential because there's not enough royal blue 1s, those and frags and Im good on royal blue. It's been nice being able to step away and objectively look at everything. I'm in on shaddows for obvious reasons but I'm back on hiatus after those.

Last edited:
After a good clean, cream and buff x3.. Not bad at all.. :smile:
20180406_142637.jpg

I took about 60 pics of the glitter before I started and it's taking a while to edit them down to show how bad they were..
Now to spend an hour getting those soles minty fresh..
The upper looks good, nice work. Don't waste your time with the outsole, they look fine... put in stock laces and wear them and get on with your day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom