Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pass on sued black toes unless it's barons. The black toe has been super bastardized. I'm good on not saturating my collection with a bunch of pairs.

And this, folks, is another pass for me. Not awful, but I'm good. I'm assuming the Clay Green pair is going to have the same colorblocking, so that's a pass on all three of the upcoming Blue Moons, this yellow pair, and the Clay Greens.
IMG_7288.PNG

That’s not even the real shoe though.

never really cared for the shadows but feel like I should have em

all the clothes I’d wear with em I’d just wear the banneds

still debating

Wow jb is experimenting again with suede nubuck blacktoe cw...
Cop one for retail, leaning towards the clay green.

Blue moons up on ftl calendar for may 1, by itself...coming in kids sizes too.

If its the colored swoosh bt color blocking w/ suede then I’m going for the 6 rings and passing on the rest.

Ok great, shadows are exactly the same as 2017 royals and 2016 breds, with minor discrepancies in the texture of the leather like they've all head.

inb4 these are completely different from breds and royals, I wish mine were more tumbled, I wish mine were less tumbled, one is more tumbled than the other, not as good as sbb, the same as sbb, better than sbb.

Am I forgetting anything?

Ok great, shadows are exactly the same as 2017 royals and 2016 breds, with minor discrepancies in the texture of the leather like they've all head.

inb4 these are completely different from breds and royals, I wish mine were more tumbled, I wish mine were less tumbled, one is more tumbled than the other, not as good as sbb, the same as sbb, better than sbb.

Am I forgetting anything?

I found a pair for 160.01 , should I cop? I feel like they will dip in price

As long as theres a clay in sz14 yall can do whatever yall want lol

I really hope they flop so that retail comes easy and I wont feel too uneasy about dying the swoosh black

Back
Top Bottom