• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
those are legit

and no, like most others im not going by the lace bag.
Thanks man.

Another couple of pics

Now I've never seen a fake this good but still. The barcode blinded me from reality it seems.

Last edited:
09 > all 2013's
#kanyeshrug

… and yes they're very dirty :lol:

Hopefully all the hi retro 1s in 2015 will have OG Branding and Banned quality leather.
But where did you see rumors that more than just the Chicagos are coming out in 2015? I could see JB possibly dropping the white based OG 1s in 2015, but not the 2013 OG 1s again.

For anyone in the Vegas area that might be interested in Carmine 1s, the Sheikhs inside the Meadows Mall has sizes 10,11, and 12 available for sell. (702) 413-0330. I was just there a couple of hours ago.

Anyone read or hear about jordan brand saying they are going to start making higher quality Jordans for once in 2015. On their new "remastered" retro line lol

http://sneakernews.com/2014/06/06/air-jordan-retros-remastered-beginning-spring-2015/
lolz- JB spin at its finest.

JB execs: look  just tell these dumbass kids that we're aware our product is rubbish but we are going to improve quality

JB PR guys: Ok- so how are we going to improve the quality

JB execs: we're not

JB PR guys: SO what do you want us to do

JB execs: just tell them how we'll change up processes and factories and that we can't make things like the old days because some practices are illegal-they'll love that crap- they'll think we really care

JB PR guys:  grabs phone .. dials.. sole collector- we've got an exclusive interview for you.

Zac Dubaik: Is this remastering of the retros limited to particular shoes, or is it the way they’ll all be done?
Dave Schecter: We are going to be remastering our whole retro line starting Spring 15. It’s comprised of a couple different factors. One, we have the most highly qualified colleagues in Asia at the factory level who are working on our retro products. We have really high standards for production and quality controls. That’s one big part of it, and that kicked in last year actually, so we’ve been doing that for a while. And then the next piece is that we’re going to be, starting with Spring 15, all retro models in men’s are going to be redone, meaning new materials and getting as close to the original construction as humanly possible. It’s a pretty big deal.

Why was Spring 15 chosen as the time to launch this new method?

DS: Well we needed a way to get our loyal fans to buy the same shoe again.  Our gimmick for 2013-2014 respectively was to bring back the Nike branding on certain key models albeit with low grade leather.  Moving forward though, we decided to offer Premo Bin quality on all models and also dig up those non existent OG molds to replicate what was offered in the past, but at a premium price.  We figure if  our customers are willing to pay astronomical markup prices to 3rd party distributors, not to exclude Grey Markets, we might as well reap the rewards ourselves.

On top of our recent price increase our fans should also expect yet another price hike, but this time the quality of the product will match what one would expect at such a premium price point.   

To get this point across to our fans we purposely released the Jordan 1 Varsity Red/White/Black or "Chicago" with below average leather, "was that even leather?" and Jordan Branding so that next year when we launch this new campaign with that flagship model they will have something recent to compare it to. 

Finally found a a DS pair of BT 1s (not b-grades) for $200...Good deal? I'll be meeting him tomorrow in the mall.

Zac Dubaik: Is this remastering of the retros limited to particular shoes, or is it the way they’ll all be done?

Dave Schecter: We are going to be remastering our whole retro line starting Spring 15. It’s comprised of a couple different factors.

One, we have the most highly qualified colleagues in Asia at the factory level who are working on our retro products. We have really high standards for production and quality controls. That’s one big part of it, and that kicked in last year actually, so we’ve been doing that for a while.

And then the next piece is that we’re going to be, starting with Spring 15, all retro models in men’s are going to be redone, meaning new materials and getting as close to the original construction as humanly possible. It’s a pretty big deal.

Why was Spring 15 chosen as the time to launch this new method?

DS: Well we needed a way to get our loyal fans to buy the same shoe again.  Our gimmick for 2013-2014 respectively was to bring back the Nike branding on certain key models albeit with low grade leather. 

Moving forward though, we decided to offer Premo Bin quality on all models and also dig up those non existent OG molds to replicate what was offered in the past, but at a premium price.  We figure if  our customers are willing to pay astronomical markup prices to 3rd party distributors, not to exclude Grey Markets, we might as well reap the rewards ourselves.

On top of our recent price increase our fans should also expect yet another price hike, but this time the quality of the product will match what one would expect at such a premium price point.   

To get this point across to our fans we purposely released the Jordan 1 Varsity Red/White/Black or "Chicago" with below average leather, "was that even leather?" and Jordan Branding so that next year when we launch this new campaign with that flagship model they will have something recent to compare it to. 
quoted and re-spaced- that second answer is hilarious 
roll.gif

Finally found a a DS pair of BT 1s (not b-grades) for $200...Good deal? I'll be meeting him tomorrow in the mall.
be careful though, all the b grades from the outlets didn't have any red stamps on the size tag or the box, fyi ( i know this cuz i got a pair from the outlets lol)

be careful though, all the b grades from the outlets didn't have any red stamps on the size tag or the box, fyi ( i know this cuz i got a pair from the outlets lol)

Yeah, that's what i was thinking...but hopefully that's not the case, :lol:. We'll see.

we dont need a remasterd shoe. or an upcharge for higher quality. just take pride in the work you are already doing. 
Repped. They're basically admitting their quality is terrible lately, this is why the 'LAB' series is +$55 MSRP because the quality is better. 

that means its not b-grade..

b-grade has the b-grade stamp on the tag

just because its from a outlet doesnt mean its b-grade :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom