• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Something new?

https://en.titolo.ch/air-jordan-1-retro-high-premium-183483

13112C94-F397-435E-A5CE-92E9C4976318.jpeg
wish they had the Nike air on tongue

That's all you got?
Nah, I got 40 more pairs. I will try and pull them out and take pics later tomorrow.

Wow what a collection of 1’s...
I thought its just me, who got the virus...
Yeah man, I got it bad for 1's. Years ago I mainly wore them with shorts cause to me they didn't look right with super baggy jeans. Nowadays with slim and tampered jeans they look amazing all year round.

I’m down with tapered jeans on 1’s....
When the weather is right, short jeans comes in handy aswell.

Anyone here familiar with the releases at the employee store and releases on swoosh with Nike? Just got hired and activated my swoosh and all I gotta say is that I'm in trouble lol bank account might be taking a few hits. Gotta check myself before I go full throttle with this thing. So many discos lol yeah, I'm destined for these shadows.

Anyone here familiar with the releases at the employee store and releases on swoosh with Nike? Just got hired and activated my swoosh and all I gotta say is that I'm in trouble lol bank account might be taking a few hits. Gotta check myself before I go full throttle with this thing. So many discos lol yeah, I'm destined for these shadows.
congrats on the gig!

former niketown employee...for limited releases, there would be sign up sheets for employee raffles for a certain percentage of stock. for swoosh, it’s linked to ndc...if its on ndc, you can cop on disco. it’s been years since i worked there, so i might be wrong.

I used to work for a Nike Outlet for a bit. For hyped shoes, if it hits NDC it might not hit swoosh for a bit later because Nike wants to see if it sits. Probably won't be able to get shadows on Swoosh since they'll sell out on SNKRS and never hit NDC.

I used to work for a Nike Outlet for a bit. For hyped shoes, if it hits NDC it might not hit swoosh for a bit later because Nike wants to see if it sits. Probably won't be able to get shadows on Swoosh since they'll sell out on SNKRS and never hit NDC.

There's an employee store 3 hrs away from me lol Imma hit in somethin

Back
Top Bottom