Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The 6 Rings, Clay Greens, and Yellow Ochres are listed as dropping... Like we've been talking about for months now :lol:

It was rumored a while back that ochres, clays and blue moons would drop together....but 6 rings is a completely new development.

Unless it's a mistake and ends up being blue moons...

I’m good on the Ochre pair, Yellow not my thing...Blue Moons I’m going to need to see actual pics first...And the Clay Green pair I’ll probably go after...

Unless I see pics that make me feel otherwise, I believe I’m good on new 1s this year.
My hit list was the gold, black red toes, and the royals. Only the gold ones caused me to pay above retail so I’m pretty happy.

I’m gonna go for shadows just because.

Well whoever said Game Royals would settle Low was right. They are around $200 on StockX, I’m hoping mine from the early reservation is soft. I’m going to rock these heavy. Plan on breaking them in at Aaron Lewis concert

anyone have glitter on 2017 royals yet?

my worn pair is glitter free, but i just checked out my extra pair on ice and it's already got some :smh:
royals and banneds... :rolleyes :angry: :smh: :sick:

You’re doing too much.

Go head, cry.

Same with sneaker shield wearers, penguin feet walking, sole shields or any other corny gimmick to make your shoes appear unworn when you’re wearing them.

1s look better worn and with age and time.
:lol:
u my guy man, but u wrong on this. no one will ever convince me that force fields don't make sense. even if u only have one pair and u just switch it out between all your kicks. the FACT is that it prolongs the life and wear ability of your licks. and again, if we paying 200+ wouldn't it make sense to spend a measly $10 to keep your toe box fresh and on point for the duration? that's really doing too much? :lol: and let's not act like we don't know how crappy the quality is with nike/jb having kicks creased out the box and such.

It’s a matter of preference. I tried force fields but they weren’t comfy. I’d take comfort over looks at this point.
Have to agree on this. Can’t stand the hard plastic above my toes. To each their own, all these will release again anyways so a little crease or toe dent is ok compared to having steel toed boots.

Sunday errands....still one of my favorite 1’s

B88D1280-28D3-444E-8600-E54F3233B013.jpeg

royals and banneds... :rolleyes :angry: :smh: :sick:

:lol:
u my guy man, but u wrong on this. no one will ever convince me that force fields don't make sense. even if u only have one pair and u just switch it out between all your kicks. the FACT is that it prolongs the life and wear ability of your licks. and again, if we paying 200+ wouldn't it make sense to spend a measly $10 to keep your toe box fresh and on point for the duration? that's really doing too much? :lol: and let's not act like we don't know how crappy the quality is with nike/jb having kicks creased out the box and such.

I’m sorry but your crazy if you think force fields prolong the life of a shoe. There’s no way not having creases on the toe box will make shoes last longer. Shoes are meant and designed to crease in the toe box. I actually think it can have some adverse effects on a shoe by displacing the stress that would normally cause creases in the toe box to different parts of the shoe that wasn’t meant for that stress. Sure I definitely can see how they stop creases in the toe box, and if you like them and want to use them, cool, but I don’t worry about creases, actually like them on most shoes. So IMO opinion force fields are not worth the money.

Have you tried the sneakershields? They’re not as uncomfortable as force fields
Naw. I honestly wear sneakers a couple of times a week so I wear a certain shoe maybe once or twice a year. Creases barely happen cause I don’t wear them hard enough. My “beater” shoes tend to be Flyknit based shoes.

It’s a matter of preference. I tried force fields but they weren’t comfy. I’d take comfort over looks at this point.
force fields are quite comfy, IF u do it right. u have to .5 size up, otherwise yea your toes are finished. i was so adamant about it that i literally swapped out my whole collection from 10 to 10.5 and i understand that's prolly od to most. :lol: it was well worth it to me tho.

I’m sorry but your crazy if you think force fields prolong the life of a shoe. There’s no way not having creases on the toe box will make shoes last longer. Shoes are meant and designed to crease in the toe box. I actually think it can have some adverse effects on a shoe by displacing the stress that would normally cause creases in the toe box to different parts of the shoe that wasn’t meant for that stress. Sure I definitely can see how they stop creases in the toe box, and if you like them and want to use them, cool, but I don’t worry about creases, actually like them on most shoes. So IMO opinion force fields are not worth the money.
i should have clarified i'm speaking on upper and specifically toe box and from an aesthetic POV. obviously, FFs can't prevent heel drag, etc :lol:

anyone have glitter on 2017 royals yet?

my worn pair is glitter free, but i just checked out my extra pair on ice and it's already got some :smh:

Nope checked mine recently. No glitter. I take the paper out tho fwiw. Just got a ds pair of Cyber Monday’s from StockX and there’s a light dusting.

I applaud your effort and passion @suprduprsamsay - I for one like the dents and stuff so that’s not something I’d do personally.
People are quick to judge on NT, but less so than on n-Sb or sc forums lol.
I’ve been pretty active in the glittergate discussion and there’s always gonna be people who throw shade at that too.
Then there’s things I get negative about like these numbers people say they know when they don’t, or people that brag about how much they sold something for or how much they paid for a per order.
You came up with something you believe in and that’s great. This is the best place to tell everyone about it.

Back
Top Bottom