mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Im going with someone probably offered him more after i won the auction. SMH

scum bags
obviously he was lying.

Yea i already told him, i know someone offered you more money :lol: he made the auction himself and listed it at the price he wanted. I wonder if hes on here, if so. Youre a scum bag

Yea i already told him, i know someone offered you more money :lol: he made the auction himself and listed it at the price he wanted. I wonder if hes on here, if so. Youre a scum bag
Sorry to hear man and if anything just give him negative feedback if you can and what a lame excuse too. I hate when people come up with dumb excuses if anything I would respect it more if he was at least honest because he wanted more money but still :smh:

Sorry to hear man and if anything just give him negative feedback if you can and what a lame excuse too. I hate when people come up with dumb excuses if anything I would respect it more if he was at least honest because he wanted more money but still :smh:

already left him one

wouldnt be surprised if he gets it removed :x

im just mad because i thought i finally got another pair so i can shut the hell up and focus on something else.

thought id be close to getting 2 pairs today, one guy lies and refunds me. the other is being an idiot and wont do invoice even though he had them listed at a semi fair price on ebay and if someone buys em he loses a ton to ebay fees.

ebay sucks

Sorry to hear that. I know you've been looking. :smh:

I've been dealing with a lame eBay seller this week as well. Sent me an invoice on Sunday and I paid it ASAP. Never ended the listing. Kept messaging him like, "Why haven't you ended the listing yet? I already done paid you." Kept telling me not to worry and said he would end it and then ship the shoes out. Then the excuses start rolling in a couple days ago. "My phone died." "A family member died." Four days after I paid, he still ain't end the listing. So I told him that I don't like it when people play games with my money and asked for a refund. This dude had the nerve to say, "Get lost, I'm busy." I was fuming. Ended up opening a PayPal claim today. Gonna bid an outrageous amount and not pay.

Sorry for the long post. This lame got me heated.

Last edited:

I've been dealing with a lame eBay seller this week as well. Sent me an invoice on Sunday and I paid it ASAP. Never ended the listing. Kept messaging him like, "Why haven't you ended the listing yet? I already done paid you." Kept telling me not to worry and said he would end it and then ship the shoes out. Then the excuses start rolling in a couple days ago. "My phone died." "A family member died." Four days after I paid, he still ain't end the listing. So I told him that I don't like it when people play games with my money and asked for a refund. This dude had the nerve to say, "Get lost, I'm busy." I was fuming. Ended up opening a PayPal claim today. Gonna bid an outrageous amount and not pay.

yes that's unfortunate. part of the game.

:smh:

ebay is trash

yeah nyc resellers be ruthless. if they know they can get $50+ more than what they sold it to you for (especially with preorders, I know ppl were refunding db 5 perorders) they wont hesitate to refund you. that's why you gotta have your own reseller who is fair. The price is the price, I did preorders on Ronnie fieg volcanoes for $300 and stuck with my word because that's the right thing to do. these young resellers don't realize that getting more money off one shoe wont pay off in the long run because more likely than not you lost that paying customer.

Just tried to buy those Royals from RIF LA but when i go to checkout says issue with their paypal and they cant receive any money :rolleyes

Maybe the royals are sold out? They're reputable like fcny.

i dont think so, its not giving me an issue checking out on their site. Its saying the user is not able to receive money on the paypal website when i get transfer to complete payment

yea it might be sold out, their site is pretty outdated and checkout system is terrible.

I remember they said they were gonna update their site with a new UI but that was like a year ago ...
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom