Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These new releases should come in a limited edition garbage can so you don’t even have to fill your own garbage can. Just put these along side the recycling and yard waste.

The Draft Day ones sound like some sorta Q54 business.. Coukd be Ok if executed well.
Need a raptor style black/red/purple cw. Then we can get to the serious talk. :evil:

I’d be in for a leather gold toe

*ahem*

I've seen lots of posters saying with Shadows they will retire, we should start a pool and see who lasts the longest. My guess is not many will last long. :wink:

Remember that time @babyjs23 retired and I told him he wouldn't even make it a year? Then I continued to remind him about it?

Lmao. I can’t think of too many more iterations of 1’s that I need. Got the breds, royals, Sails just as a neutral color, next up Shadows

The only way I’d un-retire is if they re-re-remaster the 1’s to look like the ‘85’s somehow, even then its a maybe lol

Ain’t nobody retiring, that’s so dumb. And nobody else really cares if you are, so don’t need to say it.
Another corny catch phrase brought to you by the culture.

I remember I used to have so many colors of each Jordan then sold a bunch of stuff and now I have like 9 pairs of 1s.. its crazy how many great color ways the shoe has.

yep the 2013 BRED is a little tight on TTS , i have my 9.5US and 10US and the latter fits comfortable , but i have break in the 9.5US and the leather is softer and wider now

28765504_1769323316447478_4213695867535753216_n.jpg

Yeah, no go on a mustard "Gold Toe" for me. I mean, we'll see, but if they indeed have a mustard-like color, I'm passing. As for the whole Js based on Nikes that MJ wore, I'm reading that there's gonna be an 8 based on the Air Raid Peace (IMO one of the dopest Black History-esque kicks), a 3 based on the Bo Jackson Air Trainer 1 Chlorophyll, and a 6 based off of the Air Trainer SC High in Vast Grey/Infrared.
Inspired by Nikes he wore but Gentry gonna slap Jumpmans on em. Easy pass. Its a shame because chlorophyll 3s sound dope

Sonset23 Sonset23 you preordered wheats and still didn't get them?
Lol I just ordered them on Tuesday. So technically it’s not a pre-order. Was going to pass on the Pron nights but after Seeing the pic on NIKETALK I Had to have them. Was told and I am sure everyone Heard the same thing thst only 50 thousand pair will be Available.

https://sneakernews.com/2018/03/21/gentry-humphrey-returns-to-jordan-brand/

Looks like this JB resurgence of the past few years, in terms of quality and desirable colorways (Particularly with the 1’s) might be ending sooner rather than later...Gentry is coming back to JB...

Everybody knows how “protective” he is of OG’s, with his refusal to use Nike Air on anything...Add to that, Jordan Retro’s were arguably among the worst quality sneakers on the market during his last run with the brand...This is absolutely not good news to me...

Nike/JB would be shooting themselves in the foot if they rollback their current production. Most consumers are greatly satisfied with the quality and quantity (though its coming to a halt), for the past 3 years. I can’t see how they would entice anyone to go back to buying cheap iterations of models, knowing they have shown us they can give great quality

Back
Top Bottom