• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
200w.webp

More than nicknames or memes, what really annoys me is posters devoid of logic.

For instance:
  • If they were able to get a pair, they assume it's easy and anyone who missed out "didn't try hard enough"
  • Thinking because they didn't win a raffle (which is a 1 in xxx,xxxx chance), it must mean its rigged
  • Believing a shoe is "sitting" just because they found a random size or two in stock on a random website
Etc, etc.

I dislike mr_unloved1s he acts so pompous
Yeah dude, he’s not even the most idiotic I’ve seen. There was a guy who posted garbage like “why do I get ooped? Because I cop to rock”. Like who thinks they’re someone special because they “cop to rock”, lol.

Do you own storm blues? I do and that shade of blue is definitely not anywhere near royal blue. Hold them up to royals and the difference is huge. I also own UNC's. By your logic, should I have even gotten the storm blues? I mean, it's the exact same color blocking and the colors are so similar right? The game royals are a super different shade of blue. The white tongue swap is because I want a ROYAL Chicago. I don't want a "Storm Blue" Chicago The tongue tag will also be painted/redyed to be a royal blue version of the chi tag. Also, the storm blues are not the same color blocking style as the game royals (which is more like chi & rsbb). Aside from blue and being 1s, they don't share any real similarities to each other. Honestly I may just get 1 game royal and tongue swap it. I kinda want real frags down the line but it'll be a game day decision on pulling the trigger for 2 pairs. Either way, a ROYAL BLUE Chicago will be made.

Sidenote: See the difference?

20180314_094508.jpg
I know exactly what you mean cuz I'm planning on doin the same thing.

In regard to 1s and YouTube, hearing, “here’s some of that same old smooth trash leather that you find on the Black Toe 1s. Not that high quality leather or tumbled leather” is getting old quick.

Didn’t Michael Jordan wear the Metallic red 1s and the neutral grey 1s before in games before? I thought i saw something like that on here

Back
Top Bottom