Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is there a reason why you ore order every single shoe? You can’t go to the store to cop? If you’re spending that much pre ordering you obviously can cop in atore and have multiple foot apps accounts to hit with 10 minutes for every shoe that releases in store

Since they brought it to Michigan, I haven’t missed out on a single shoe including yeezys with my account

AB8DE945-E19F-434A-99CD-3491B5A9B294.jpeg
Fire!!

Guess I'm late to the party, since I discovered the rumored news of Satin SBBs on my Facebook feed just now...................

Satin Hype is Back

Is there a reason why you ore order every single shoe? You can’t go to the store to cop? If you’re spending that much pre ordering you obviously can cop in atore and have multiple foot apps accounts to hit with 10 minutes for every shoe that releases in store

Since they brought it to Michigan, I haven’t missed out on a single shoe including yeezys with my account

damn, youre lucky. FTL app reserves r hit or miss for me. never consistant. thats why i cant depend 100% on it for a shoe i really want, cause i know theres a good chance i mite strike out.

because some of the drops are limted or draws most people miss out on them and then buy them for resale prices and i dont buy every shoe i will never buy a jordan 10 jordan 2 and i passed on the ovo

damn, youre lucky. FTL app reserves r hit or miss for me. never consistant. thats why i cant depend 100% on it for a shoe i really want, cause i know theres a good chance i mite strike out.

Yes I am lucky for now

Won’t last forever

Hit on gold toes and galaxy foams same weekend and those were I guess pretty limited

Can anybody good with Photoshop put white tongues on the bred toes? Wondering what they would look like lol

Back
Top Bottom