Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
my girl is in orlando nike store right now and they have 1 size 11 black toe. she said it is stamped on the underside of the lid with the huge factory seconds stamp. she was gonna buy it for me but i wear a size 10

its located on the end of international drive and oak ridge. its on the counter.  size 11

Last edited:

They were available with ease this morning at the San Marcos, TX outlets. Might want to see if they still have any pairs left.
do they accept phone orders?

do they accept phone orders?
I think all the outlets that have them will only start taking phone orders on Monday.
Don't waste your time. Only have a size 14 left. Unless of course, that's the size you wear.

Man I wish I scored a pair of these to rock. Funny thing is just because they came in the og box instead of the normal orange replacement box people will try to sell them for way more and act like they are not b grades.

this pair i got from ross for $39.99 do you think they're the same as the ones in the outlet? or same quality? here are some pics of the pair.

as you can see it also has a blue B stamp at the size label but the production date is different.

Can someone mention who's picture this is. I want to ask them how and where to get the shoe containers

bruh, im not even gonna bother. dudes are ignorant. a Nter was gonna give me a pair for less than most on ebay but i passed.

i wouldnt pay more than $160 honestly. its either i find a deal or dont. i dont even care :lol:

i had nothing to do today, really wish great lakes had em SMH

Here in Michigan our 3 outlets don't get NONE of the b-grade or outlet releases, it's crazy

bruh, im not even gonna bother. dudes are ignorant. a Nter was gonna give me a pair for less than most on ebay but i passed.

i wouldnt pay more than $160 honestly. its either i find a deal or dont. i dont even care :lol:

i had nothing to do today, really wish great lakes had em SMH

Here in Michigan our 3 outlets don't get NONE of the b-grade or outlet releases, it's crazy

trash, thats why

Can someone mention who's picture this is. I want to ask them how and where to get the shoe containers
you get them at michaels craft store. they are like 11 bucks but if you have a 40 percent coupon you get them for a deal. they can order them bulk also.

heres mine. i still need like 40 or 50 more though.

11 bucks for 1 box for a pair? or how many boxes? might have to get this for my used kicks instead of sitting around. plus it looks good as hell

i have just 8 of them. some michaels have them in stock, some don't. its a hit or miss. but they can order them. its only good if they are running a sale and you have a coupon for your entire purchase not just one unit. usually they only have like 6-8 in stock so you have to wait for them to re-up. they're called "drop front storage container"

Bought a NDS pair of royals from Sole Control for 300 and I must say, they actually came in better shape than my barons I got from Nike. Swapped the inSoles and been wearing them the past two days. So glad I bought them.

11 bucks for 1 box for a pair? or how many boxes? might have to get this for my used kicks instead of sitting around. plus it looks good as hell
11 bucks for one box, but each receipt has a 40 % off on your next purchase so you walk out of the store and walk back in and buy another 
laugh.gif

like memorial day they had 25% off your entire purchase so i bought like 6. they're crystal clear so you gotta keep the sunlight off of them. and the front opens so you don't have to unstack boxes everyday.

after reading these, i'm heading to michaels now lol wish me luck ! i need a good 10 to put my grails on display in my man cave!

them michaels boxes are tight, been needing something like that, 11$ seems kinda expensive for 1 box tho

I can't get over people going crazy for black toes now. dudes said it was 200 people line up at some outlets. I'm pretty sure it wasn't 200 people lined up ANYWHERE on release day lol

Fronts open so it will be easier to hey to a shoe right? That's the whole reason I'm doing this tired of lifting up boxes to get to a shoe at the bottom lol I was thinking these slide out but they look good regardless

looks like all the boxes in that pic belong to the shoes in the clear boxes below them. i broke all my boxes down and flat stacked them. he even has the paper from the boxes in the clear boxes. i thought it wasn't good for your shoes but idk thats just what I've heard.

Looks like most of the pairs purchased from outlet's today are on eBay. :nerd:

Sheesh!!!

Last edited:
looks like all the boxes in that pic belong to the shoes in the clear boxes below them. i broke all my boxes down and flat stacked them. he even has the paper from the boxes in the clear boxes. i thought it wasn't good for your shoes but idk thats just what I've heard.

paper doesnt affect 1's IMO

everything else, probably but i dont even care. i keep paper

Fronts open so it will be easier to hey to a shoe right? That's the whole reason I'm doing this tired of lifting up boxes to get to a shoe at the bottom lol I was thinking these slide out but they look good regardless
right. i got tired of wanting a shoe on the bottom of a 15 box stack. now all i do is just open up the front and they slide out. sorry its a crappy cell phone pic. they are very nice like the original picture. my girl is out of town. she's the one with the 2k dollar camera  lol 

Back
Top Bottom