Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bred toes are dope af but i can't do another red/black/white colorway in the 1's.... Just seems pointless & redundant to me. And i forsure wouldnt give my gold toe 1's up for the bred toes. Wouldn't make sense to me but to each his own.

9913F473-2E60-466F-B77B-73C818F973C2.jpeg
Hit up a few raffles today. Will be adding more throughout the week good luck to all.

There’s probably 2-3 pages worth of the same post... “I already have blah blah blah so I don’t need bred toes” in a perfect world they would just like the first post to say it and move on but whatevs

There’s probably 2-3 pages worth of the same post... “I already have blah blah blah so I don’t need bred toes” in a perfect world they would just like the first post to say it and move on but whatevs

They’re just trying to talk themselves out of coppin, but doubt it’s gonna work when the time comes

Chicago 1s are my grails and the last shoe I camped out for in 2015. Missed due to sketchiness and I refuse to pay resale for any shoe. Need these Bred Toes as a consolation prize 3 years later.

I just don’t understand how any store wants to do raffle in this day and age with the Foot Locker Launch Locator/Reservation.

Hopefully the Bred Toes gets loaded tomorrow.

Resale has always been apart of the shoe game. It’s just blown up and become worse over time. Really if you think about it, everything we buy in life is overpriced and not “worth” what we pay for it.
It depends. Resale is a part of what makes these shoes so sought after.

word is used when it comes to overpaying for something literally all the time and now theres a problem with it on here smh context folks context

Gotta say I'm surprised bred toes didn't drop this weekend in LA or the other Levi's 4's. Jordan brand really ain't playing this year with the hype

Back
Top Bottom