Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yah I was suprised as well because I've been hearing b grades all week.
Not sure where you got yours, but at Jersey Gardens and Paramus they were b-grades. They still came in the normal Jordan 1 box, but the inside of the box-top was stamped along with the size tag inside the shoe. 

Not sure where you got yours, but at Jersey Gardens and Paramus they were b-grades. They still came in the normal Jordan 1 box, but the inside of the box-top was stamped along with the size tag inside the shoe. 
Let me make sure when I get back, you could be right. I just took one shoe out for a picture real quick.

Paramus wasnt b grades. I got non b grades. Nothings on the size tag. Where else can they stamp it?

Last edited:
Yah i didn't even try here in the bay area. I could use a double up on these but outlets are like 40 minutes away and these folks are crazy here. I think the line for bgrade gammas was like 300 people.

Black toes with black laces are sick... I wear them often.
Did you get lucky as paramus? Nobody goes there cause they have nothing and all of the sudden theres 200 people there? LOL. Better than the 1000 people in Jersey city for the gamma b grade restocks lol

Really the luck of the draw with the in person pickup. National harbor in dc which is 20 miles away was apparently a madhouse.

Saw the photos from the Smithfield outlet mall had about 30? maybe ppl in line the checked out about 9:30... Walked in at 10:05 when there was no one in line and the guy at the door asked me what size I wanted they had my size and checked out in 5 minutes easy as that. GL to everybody else trying to grab a pair today.  Luckily for me my area isn't insanely hype heavy like other parts of the country.  

Thats not so bad then for retail pairs if you didn't have too bad of a wait.

I know san leandro can take over an hour and thats after you are already in the store lol

It's times like this when it sucks to live in a major city. I made a half *** attempt at Citadel this morning. They opened @ 8am and I got there around 7:50am. Needless to say, I went home empty-handed minutes later since there were already 200 people lined up with the 1st person in line supposedly getting there around 4pm yesterday. No thanks for B-grade Black Toes...:lol:

Last edited:
my boy told me oregon outlets are ghost about an hour ago...my outlets dont get nothin hoping for a phone order on monday

Last edited:
Sawgrass had a line of about 100 people by 8:30am. They finished all wristbands by about 9am +/-.

They also have LBJ XI Away B-Grade but for $180...
mean.gif

mean.gif
 wristbands at these so called outlets now?! Fools lining up to save 20 bucks. The less they markdown, the more people thirsting over it..... so backwards.

damn i want those black toes

dude who bought them in parking lot for $165. great deal jelly

Nah. This is the new wave of beasts that wear heat to an outlet or a store, take a shoe off and put it on the shelf quickly to snap a pic. All in the name of eProps. SMFH. Corny, lame, AND insecure.
QFT

Heard it was packed, but NH is 5 mins from DC. Arundel mills was an easier (relatively speaking) cop from what one of my peoples that went said.

Bay Area outlets received about the same amount of shipment...80 pairs. Got in line around 5a and was 10th in line or so. And they are in fact B-grades.

Back
Top Bottom