Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not what I'm saying. if they can't cope with a big release then do what sensible places do and have a raffle.
Footlocker isn't a small boutique store.

Well ok , raffles is one way to deal with huge traffic.
(Btw i have absolutely 0 wins on END launches since the very first thing they released.)

Is it fair ?
Yes and no.
In a perfect world every person should have 1 entry , but we all know there are people who find a loop hole and enter hundreds of entries.

Also, should all people have the same opportunity to buy the shoe?
Should the 40 y old collector ,who buys dozens of GRs (that go into discount later) during the year , have the same (slim) chance to cop with the 14 y old hypebeast who just enters the raffle for Off white 1s m Levi 4s etc. and doesnt buy anything else because it doesnt resell ?

There is no perfect solution .
Or if there is, it takes too many resources$, energy or time . The return of interest is low, so they dont bother.

It is what it is i guess

D3E68F6D-D733-4BBF-946C-6C55FA531DAE.jpeg

Can’t wair for shadows to drop to take place of my “Laker” 1’s

Black & gold patent leather 1s are a completely new concept to you, aren't they?

Nah not new at all patent leather 1s have happened well before these things, just some drunken typing frustrations lol, but whatever some wanna buy I don’t care just seems like an entire lifetime has passed since an original color dropped

Nah not new at all patent leather 1s have happened well before these things, just some drunken typing frustrations lol, but whatever some wanna buy I don’t care just seems like an entire lifetime has passed since an original color dropped
That would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom