Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I need those blk/yellow custom 1s. If anybody can tell me the base used and point in the direction of a good artist for the job, it would be greatly appreciated.

can't believe pandemonium is expected at outlets for black toes which were basically slept on when they released. probably gonna be mostly resellers or people that missed out on breds

can't believe pandemonium is expected at outlets for black toes which were basically slept on when they released. probably gonna be mostly resellers or people that missed out on breds
i actually passed on these the first go around. i think i grabbed the kobe 8 venice beach that weekend instead lol. But i'll be looking/hoping to grab these tomorrow. 

LOOK WHAT I JUST COPPED MINUTES AGO. LOL NO NEED TO GO TO OUTLETS TOMORROW.
100$ discount. 
pimp.gif

nice come up!! the only decent shoes i've ever found at ross were some steve madden dress shoes lol.
I saw somebody last night who copped a pair of blacktoes at ross (tampa) (btw, i live in west palm beach) so i was thinking they would also stock up some pairs at other ross branches.. thennnn,, i heard there's a restock of blacktoes at Nike Outlet stores so this morning i tried to pass by my local ross and booom ,last pair, my size! no second thoughts lol.

Same quality with NA on them and this thread would explode.  I've got them and they aren't trash, especially not if you copped at retail or under like I did.
Can we please stop spreading lies about how 2013 Royals were all high quality because they weren't, I had 3 pair and had no second thoughts about getting rid of 2 because basically the quality on them was subpar.

I got them for under retail, and they're trash.

I think some of you are talking two different things. Shadows, royals and black toes might have had quality control problems, but Chicago's were just plain garbage. I'm not even one to really complain about quality, but I don't think I've ever been so disappointed to open a box.

I wear them every six months to realize they're still garbage. I don't think I've seen a I with worse leather, mid or phat.

people going crazy for b-grade black toes? SMH

they dont even resell for that much.

damn, dudes are thirsty as hell these days

It's crazy what social media and websites are doing. Publicly driving up hype for I's at outlets now.

I knew this was happening when I went up with my freind for the banned 1's

outlet stores would have campouts like regular stores
charge close to box price & it came true 3 years ago
Its been like this for over a year now

why are you all so shocked

Last edited:
It's crazy what social media and websites are doing. Publicly driving up hype for I's at outlets now.

got me nervous about how the black and white 1s gonna go lol

I saw somebody last night who copped a pair of blacktoes at ross (tampa) (btw, i live in west palm beach) so i was thinking they would also stock up some pairs at other ross branches.. thennnn,, i heard there's a restock of blacktoes at Nike Outlet stores so this morning i tried to pass by my local ross and booom ,last pair, my size! no second thoughts lol.

wow, Air Jordan's at Ross. Ross is like the worse of all the bargain stores, looks like a Salvation Army whenever I go in there. kinda wanna stop by mine but it's even worse then an average Ross so I'm not sure I should even bother, I wish they would all get the same stuff

Last edited:
could you give me the SKU # might make some calls

I knew this was happening when I went up with my freind for the banned 1's

outlet stores would have campouts like regular stores
charge close to box price & it came true 3 years ago
Its been like this for over a year now

why are you all so shocked

It's not about being shocked. Back in October and November there was little demand for shadows or black toes, even with royal prices. The ones who really wanted them got them and could have gotten them resell for less than $200.

wow, Air Jordan's at Ross. Ross is like the worse of all the bargain stores, looks like a Salvation Army whenever I go in there. kinda wanna stop by mine but it's even worse then an average Ross so I'm not sure I should even bother, I wish they would all get the same stuff

Jordans have been popping up at Ross Stores for years now fam :lol:

That's far from uncommon and those Black Toes are low on the list of most unbelievable pairs people have found there. Mad as hell there aren't any near me :smh:

Last edited:
Just called 2 Ross locations by me..no black toes..I'm not going to the outlets tomorrow neither..not mentally prepared for lines or disappointment lol..and will use money towards breds

Just called 2 Ross locations by me..no black toes..I'm not going to the outlets tomorrow neither..not mentally prepared for lines or disappointment lol..and will use money towards breds
they're not going to tell you if it's there or not. some of them don't even know what black toes are.. you might want to give them the item number.  it's just a matter of luck if they're still there.. i think they stocked them yesterday..

Last edited:
they're not going to tell you if it's there or not. some of them don't even know what black toes are.. you might want to give them the item number.  it's just a matter of luck if they're still there.. i think they stocked them yesterday..

I did..I used the # off the picture..she even looked for them on the floor and put me on hold for 5 mins

like what

There are sincerely so many that it's hard to highlight one in particular. Pretty much 70% of Nike Basketball's signature line releases (KD, Kobe, and LeBron) over the last 3 years have popped up at random Ross' along with 65% of the Jordan Retros that have released between '09 to last year (it obviously goes deeper, but I'm only mentioning ones I've seen pics of myself) including most of the Doernbecher Jordan releases, etc.

I'm too high to be typing paragraphs man. Go search Ross Finds on Instagram or something and see for yourself :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom