Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I've noticed that most sz 13 AJ 1's don't go for that much, which is awesome cuz I'm a 13 and I've basically had to pay resell for all my 1's. All other shoes sz 13's usually go for much more than normal sizes. I wonder if they make more supply of 13's for 1's or if demand is just lower.

I've noticed that most sz 13 AJ 1's don't go for that much, which is awesome cuz I'm a 13 and I've basically had to pay resell for all my 1's. All other shoes sz 13's usually go for much more than normal sizes. I wonder if they make more supply of 13's for 1's or if demand is just lower.
I've noticed this too. Really helped when the black toes were down in the low $200s, but makes just about every other shoe a pain to cop at a good price

7BA00651-32FF-40C9-A594-2DAED0C82770.jpeg

giphy.gif

I've noticed this too. Really helped when the black toes were down in the low $200s, but makes just about every other shoe a pain to cop at a good price

Yeah I got my black toes for 208, my breds for 250, and my sbb's for 325. Obviously that's all above retail and I'm not proud of it or anything, but considering where prices are at now, it doesn't seem like such a bad deal.

Priorities over shoes all day every day , but chicagos are one of those shoes you try your hardest to keep in the collection lol

you got good money for them tho

Yeah, got a little one on the way so trying to downsize the collection. chicagos will always rerelease eventually if i ever want another pair down the line. I was more surprised at selling the GS size for $485

No glitter for ages and all of a sudden my 17 royals and my joker 1s (yes, i know) developed it in the last few weeks.
Trying autoglym leather care balm on them cos it worked on my royal lows.
Lows need more love. :tongue:

wow, i have a pair of chis just sitting in the closet DS. i just wear my 2013 pair (non OGs). might flip them as i'm moving to my first apartment may need $ for living lol

I hated selling my extra pair but the pair I wear looks brand new and it helped fund my OFF WHITE collection habit I have. “Hello, my name is Huskercats and I have a problem’

Back
Top Bottom