Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
can anyone tell me what money mac was wearing on raw 25? looks like they had a jumpman on the back.

can anyone tell me what money mac was wearing on raw 25? looks like they had a jumpman on the back.

Pretty sure it was the Baron Ones

Attachments

• air-jordan-retro-1-barons-home.jpg
    air-jordan-retro-1-barons-home.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 19
I have a question about general sizing for Jordan 1s.
I recently ordered the Gatorade 1 Lemon & Lime, in my regular size UK12, but they felt slightly too small. I sent them back but didn't get a replacement. That was my first time even trying on a pair of 1s. I have a few pair of Nikes/Jordans (White Cement 4s, Oreo 4s, Cool Grey 3s, various Air Max 1s/90s/95s, Air Force 1s) and they're all UK12 and fit me fine.

So, are the Gatorade 1s an aberration? Or do all 1s run a little smaller than other Jordans/Nikes? I want to order another pair of 1s (not Gatorade 1s) but not sure whether to go UK12 or UK12.5

my AM90/IVs size is the same size i get my 1s in .... if the gatorade 1s were not good for you I would suggest up the .5 size. There have been some slight fit differences among my 1s but not really much with the remastered 1s which the gatorade 1s is apart of that grouping.

Been watching reviews of the bred toes and couldn't help notice that there are 2 different pairs floating around. Early pairs including the one from eastbay have a clearly mismatching white upper vs midsole
IMG_3374.PNG

The later ones which seems mostly trusted youtubers have been showing pairs that can hardly notice any difference in the white parts
IMG_3375.PNG

I hope not want these big time to go with my tops 3 gold toes I have already you have to get these if you have the other ones it’s a must cop

Been watching reviews of the bred toes and couldn't help notice that there are 2 different pairs floating around. Early pairs including the one from eastbay have a clearly mismatching white upper vs midsole
IMG_3374.PNG

The later ones which seems mostly trusted youtubers have been showing pairs that can hardly notice any difference in the white parts
IMG_3375.PNG

Those first ones are obvious fakes, terrible leather and the horrible sail white. That’s how a lot of the early SBB fakes looked.

yeah it does seem like there are less in hand early pairs of gold toes as compared to bred toes which has me a little nervous

finishline is a good news though usually a good sign but as someone said JB likes to play with us peasants’ emotions

That gold toe picture that's been reposted is still suspicious to me. Haven't seen a pair with such a bulbous heel before.

Man we are a few weeks away from the actual release and I'm shocked Nike hasn't revealed official pics. They are keeping all of the QS and NRG stuff close. All we will get are these early leaks which may or may not be the final version. For example Re2pect 1, Equality 1, and PS4 PG2 never leaked.

Back
Top Bottom