• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
These are MF Fire. I love when they switch up materials like that on a new cw. On an OG cw id be salty but I can't hate on this pair. Is it nubuck?

I have a pair of 94 Chicagos that I'm considering offing to get a pair of 2015s.

The 1994s are basically still perfect but i worry about the leather long term.

*shrug* I'm probably to lazy to do anything about it

I have a pair of 94 Chicagos that I'm considering offing to get a pair of 2015s.

The 1994s are basically still perfect but i worry about the leather long term.

*shrug* I'm probably to lazy to do anything about it
I sold mine recently and don’t regret it. They were extremely nice but the sole was slightly yellowing. I haven’t bought the 15 pair yet I’m hoping they release again soon

I’m day by day on the 6 Rings at this point...Some days I feel like I’m down but others I’m out...Game time for sure...

Bred Toes are day 1 though...

man, whats bred toe resell gonna be? I really want these. Don't know if i should preorder for 300. I def wanna try for retail but I really dont wanna miss out

Resale on Bread Toes probably won't be more than $300 at first.

May not wanna pay resale before trying for retail.

man, whats bred toe resell gonna be? I really want these. Don't know if i should preorder for 300. I def wanna try for retail but I really dont wanna miss out
You might as well buy a ATC from a service if you're worried, It will come out at least $100 cheaper than that $300 preorder

Dude spent like 2 whole minutes avoiding saying the leather isn't as good as SBBs lmao bruh

Gonna cop if I can but it's not the end of the world if not

Back
Top Bottom