Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man I need that alley opp if any niketalkers are in the area. I will def throw a tip in. I'm still overseas. My feeling hurt

Theres actually a size 9 pair of Royals in our very own B/S section. They are used but good condition and priced at a steal. ANyone wanna do a legit check

Theres actually a size 9 pair of Royals in our very own B/S section. They are used but good condition and priced at a steal. ANyone wanna do a legit check
By the looks of those pics, they seem legit. No definite red flags just yet (swoosh could be a bit too fat though). I would need more pics to do a better legit check. If anyone is buying, pay close attention to the heel drag on the left shoe. Seems worn out.

decided to pull these out today

nice. You going to unds or worn em before?
I've worn this particular pair before. Going to try to rock them more often so long as the weather is nice. How many times have you worn yours? Any yellowing/aging on your translucent sole?

Anyone else hearing the buzz about Jordan 1 OGs 2015. $160 MSRP, 1's getting an upgrade. Chicago's releasing :nerd:

Last edited:
I've worn this particular pair before. Going to try to rock them more often so long as the weather is nice. How many times have you worn yours? Any yellowing/aging on your translucent sole?
I've worn em about 10 times, not that much aging, still look good to me besides the natural wear and tear the shoes have been through

I think the 1's already got an upgrade. They used to kill my feet and now I fins them way more roomy and comfortable. IMO they run like AF1's sizewise now.

*Shrug*

I have no idea what the upgrade could be. I agree about the comfort. Only things I can think of is a more true to OG mold, finally get the toebox right, improve sockliner or finally real leather quality. :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone else hearing the buzz about Jordan 1 OGs 2015. $160 MSRP, 1's getting an upgrade. Chicago's releasing :nerd:

its not gonna be an upgrade :lol:

its 2015, we knew prices were going up

$160 for Jordan 1's :lol:

all others will be more expensive too

*Shrug*

I have no idea what the upgrade could be. I agree about the comfort. Only things I can think of is a more true to OG mold, finally get the toebox right, improve sockliner or finally real leather quality. :nerd:
They're gonna retro the alpha 1 with nike air [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I was just asking about this on Twitter. If its true I'm getting rid of these wack Chicagos from last year.

So this 2015 thing true? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom