Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMAG1332.jpg

IMAG1334.jpg

Triple Blacks today

Last edited:
Just speculating..hope it's the Gold Top 3 releasing in Feb. Both NRG and same color description and style code, aside from the last three digits being different. Does that matter? Lol

Top 3 Box
0EEE66A2-6404-4C0B-8722-71D8C7BE574F.png
8D11EBB7-46B4-4D9D-AB12-63C3EDAAD869.jpeg

Last edited:
Hope it's the Gold Top 3 releasing in Feb. Both NRG and same color description and style code, aside from the last three digits being different. Does that matter? Lol
those last 3 digits can completely change the colorway. pretty sure it's supposed to be the matching pair gold toes.

Gentlemen you are arguing over an opinion!! We like what we like. I myself prefer breds over the Chi but thats just me. The chi has too much red for me and I prefer the Bred C/B

anybody got a recent photo of MJ actually wearing a remastered 1??? just curious which 1 he digs...if any of em.....my dude rocking prada loafers on a yacht gambling with dolph lundgren prolly tho

If you say you don’t have glitter on your 1s then use your phone’s flashlight and shine it on them in the dark. You’ll see it.

I've never ever had it. Not even my 09 celtics or breds. This glitter stuff has to be related to storage and climate. I do know it's real because my homeboy had it on his 2016 breds. Seems to me the leather is just simply drying out. I told him to throw a little Jason Mark on it since it has a few conditioning oils and they were back like new

Back
Top Bottom