Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Screenshot_2017-11-20-14-56-44.png
C4DC2CEB-56F4-4A50-BD1E-B227762FF884 (1).jpeg

Think these are it from about 15 pages back.

I need the freaking confirmed date already on the gold toes...looks like I'm gonna be in Boston for a conference or in NY....dammit

Anybody have any info on the igloo or rust pinks? I’m a size 13 and only a couple have sold and the prices are all over. Do I look at flight club’s prices and shoot for a couple hundred under. I know the Rust Pink on StockX is like $300 less than frags

I've been digging more and more Jordan 1s lately and have yet to cop my first pair. There just seems to be zero nice cw J1s available online (Europe). Do i just have to wait until some new cws will be released next year? I'm not willing to pay a ton for a pair so I'm looking for a new pair for around 200 eur...I like for example All stars, Ying Yangs, well pretty much all 2 color ones.

Wonder how limited gold Toe 1s are

Said a few pages ago my fnl is getting and if my fnl is get them, so is everyone else.

Oh yea, a special **** you to kawhi leonard on this Christmas Day. You know I wasn’t interested in the orange Gatorade but here you go wearing them on feet in a commercial peeked my interested. Wasn’t planning on spending close to a stack tomorrow

Said a few pages ago my fnl is getting and if my fnl is get them, so is everyone else.

Oh yea, a special **** you to kawhi leonard on this Christmas Day. You know I wasn’t interested in the orange Gatorade but here you go wearing them on feet in a commercial peeked my interested. Wasn’t planning on spending close to a stack tomorrow

Hope this true .... in NYC only identified a few tier 0s getting and only footaction (flight23 on 34th not sure which other FTA).

What state are you in and does your finishline get limited or semi limited jordans?

Back
Top Bottom