Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Im always debating whether or not to let my ASG's go but yall do them justice in here. Anytime someone is wearing them in NYC they look like some beat to death mids.
Facts!! Been taking the 2 train for the past few days and have been seeing at least one person with them without fail on each trip. Good that peeps are wearing them but they look pretty hurt

Facts!! Been taking the 2 train for the past few days and have been seeing at least one person with them without fail on each trip. Good that peeps are wearing them but they look pretty hurt

2 train :lol: .. its a lot of hurt looking soldiers on the 2,3,4,5. Not bashing either.. Im on point during most weekends but when Im headed to work during the week I look like I own 4 pairs of shoes and 2 converse.

True! I had a beater pair of Cyber Mondays I used for work and though the upper still had lots of life left, the sole was badly damaged from wear & tear. No holes or anything but the outsole became super thin. To the point where I could feel the air bag near the balls of my feet flopping around from time to time. I took off my shoe and it was super lumpy and thin on the outsole. They were officially cooked. That shoe was only 2 years old. I only wore the shoe for half a year everyday when i would go to work.

Did they get holes in the liner near the heel as well? That’s the biggest problem with my cyber Monday’s. They’ve been a heavy wear for me since they came out, and yeah the upper holds up, but ****, the sole is almost gone, and the lining is on its way out too. Not the tanks they used to be.

B34AB6C5-9A4C-4501-BC74-25987A4DD6DA.jpeg
E65C1B2A-6CA6-4B16-8430-618D339FCFD6.jpeg
LAs today. Wicked cold out today wishing I was in California lol

The craziest part of your story is that CMs are actually one of the best quality retro 1s that have released in the past few years.. I guess all the quality in the world on an upper can’t change problems with poor tooling and craftsmanship.

I find it funny how Nike/JB tries to pitch better quality products/“remastered” shoes but STILL manages to cut corners nowadays... This is so disrespectful to consumers-why not just try and maintain 1994-era standards? It might cost more but it would help the brand’s reputation in the long run.

Probably my imagination but my crappy 1’s that I regret buying (mids, lows, etc.) feel like tanks that last forever. I can’t wait for them to die, but they keep hanging on.

Probably my imagination but my crappy 1’s that I regret buying (mids, lows, etc.) feel like tanks that last forever. I can’t wait for them to die, but they keep hanging on.

Hahaha you are so right! My 2010-2011 Phat 1s seem to be constructed like bricks.

True! I had a beater pair of Cyber Mondays I used for work and though the upper still had lots of life left, the sole was badly damaged from wear & tear. No holes or anything but the outsole became super thin. To the point where I could feel the air bag near the balls of my feet flopping around from time to time. I took off my shoe and it was super lumpy and thin on the outsole. They were officially cooked. That shoe was only 2 years old. I only wore the shoe for half a year everyday when i would go to work.
dam son what do you do for work??

i wore my LA 1's today too! its been way too long since i pulled them out. after wearing them today im probably going to let them go. for some reason the left shoe was super uncomfortable. and its all white. kinda boring but quality is real good.

chances the wheats hit outlets for 65-80 like yin/yangs? have them in my cart on SP pretty good price

chances the wheats hit outlets for 65-80 like yin/yangs? have them in my cart on SP pretty good price

I think so
Almost pulled the trigger at SP
Outlets for $65-80
And if they sit longer maybe $80 or so online
Imma wait it out
I know I’m only saving like $20 or so
But I’m a cheap bastard!
You best believe it!

Back
Top Bottom