Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Am I the only one over the whole off white collaboration already?

Soon as I saw the leaked images and knew they weren’t for me I was over it. Props to those that copped. I’m sure they are great trade bait.

Kinda disliking the whole direction of Jordan 1 releases lately tho. Seems like everything dope is about to become an NRG release and become basically unobtainable for people like me.

I entered the top 3 release but I know my odds are slim to none which ******* sucks.

so when i picked up my yeezys yesterday my connect said this cyber monday drop is a soft release and there will be a wider release at a later date. tifwiw...

so when i picked up my yeezys yesterday my connect said this cyber monday drop is a soft release and there will be a wider release at a later date. tifwiw...
That might be true. Reps told me they will start doing wave releases on in demand product to build hype and keep consumers on their feet and the NRG department will be in control of it.

Last edited:
2F88EFF5-21CC-429D-908C-A7077687A697.jpeg
E90AB3FD-3D36-45C2-B572-2ED1FDB1576D.jpeg

All I want, please sneaker gods make it happen

I'm so glad I've waited.

100 bucks from Dr Jays in Downtown BK!

These are BEAUTIFUL!
11.jpg

I slept on eastbay having these & the blk pair for $100 thinking it would stay that way till Sunday at least but they changed the price back Friday night .. at least need the sails for $100 or less

Back
Top Bottom