• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
C37F8BE4-7E2A-4118-A31E-349775A28BDE.jpeg

Theres also been a ton of bred/ royal variations to drop over the last couple years. People don't really need to lust after the LMs like they did in 2014.

I own a pair of the blacks, never got around to copping the whites. I definitely just use the blacks to run around in.

Might cop chis if I don’t buy anything these next 2 weeks. Or I still will. Idk. Really want those off white 1’s though

Theres also been a ton of bred/ royal variations to drop over the last couple years. People don't really need to lust after the LMs like they did in 2014.

I own a pair of the blacks, never got around to copping the whites. I definitely just use the blacks to run around in.
Blacks are one of my favorite kicks. Might use yeezys to buy another pair so I can finally dog these

Blacks have fallen a bit on my list. I had 2013 breds and royals before those dropped but now that I have so many extra pairs of breds and royals I'm able to really treat the LMs as they were intended (a play shoe).

I might need to strip my pair a bit more tho, I swear that paint does not come off with ease.

Guys need your opinion. Placed a preorder for the AM satins. Just got them yesterday. They shipped way later then they were supposed to then dude said they would be over nighted for the inconvenience....they werent. Get them in a shipping box thats 3x the size of the shoes. Box all messed up. Open shoebox and lace bag detached shoes obviously been way handled and small imperfection on satin toebox. Yall think I should file a claim or what?

Heres what they looked like when I opened them
20171117_105409.jpg

And then heres the toe box area
20171117_105346.jpg

Last edited:
Red SBBs might be mandatory....

Gold top 3s also on the sniper list.... if what they saying about 18 OG highs in 2018 is true JB already starting on the right track. I could see me doing at least doubles of everything (if attainable) already (excluding gatorades).

Back
Top Bottom