Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Agreed Perfs don't look great in person. I initially planned on using them for a shadow custom but went with black yangs instead.

My customizer hated painting over that black. He said it took quite a few layers.

I could use black yin yangs, paint the swooshes yellow, throw purple laces in em or vice versa and be done with it [emoji]129300[/emoji] hmm...

Last edited by a moderator:
the difference between triple blacks and the latter is they have tumbled leather, curious if just affects smooth black leather

It does affect smooth leather, word to the guy that posted his shadows yesterday and other users claiming they have it on their black toes.

And to respond to others, no, I don't think the box makes a difference. I had my banneds out the box for a couple weeks after I discovered glitter on them,
and a little of it came back after a few weeks. Also, people who store their shoes in the see through containers have reported glitter too.

I want a pair, the sales are slacking. remember when you were able to get all color ways for $200 flat on sale

id love the all white and the grey
i got my pair probably about 5 years ago when retail was $300something

I think I paid about $250 on eBay, I was looking for them on sale on sites but my size was never available when I found the all white pair on sale

Now they're $400something retail and I never or seldom see the all white pair on sale...it's always colors or if it's white it's perforated, or has a pre-yellowed sole or something :x

mine were pretty dirty so I bleached the laces, took a lint shaver too them, cleaned the uppers and midsole w/ a Mr Clean magic eraser and they looks good again

my toddler always seems to step on my feet when I wear them >:

Gustin did a straight up knock off of the achilles, I got a black pair when they came out...not as nice as common projects but a lot cheaper

Thinking of using those white perforated premium essential pack 1's for a custom. Are they dirt cheap anywhere yet?

These

I got mines for 60 at outlets I think they look good there comfterbale too

The older I got the more I started to figure out some sneakers you don't wear in summer some you don't wear in winter. Its personal preference though and some people just don't care..

The older I got the more I started to figure out some sneakers you don't wear in summer some you don't wear in winter. Its personal preference though and some people just don't care..
This but there are some things that are frat all year round like da 6in. wheat Timbos.

Last edited:
This but there are some things that are frat all year round like da 6in. wheat Timbos.
a few years back was in Venice saw a couple of dudes with wheat timbs and shorts .... had to ask (and they didn't disappoint) if they were visiting from the east coast. some things like all year round timbs are a 'regional' thing 
roll.gif

y'all ever wonder if this glitter crap is from us feeling on the leather with our human skin?
I don't think so, because none of the 1s I own older than 2013 have any glitter, but it's pretty consistent on the pairs with black paint since then. I think it has to do with the formula of the paint used on these pairs...

I don't think so, because none of the 1s I own older than 2013 have any glitter, but it's pretty consistent on the pairs with black paint since then. I think it has to do with the formula of the paint used on these pairs...
so it doesn't matter how their stored its just the shoe? i wonder if anyone has a beat pair with glitter, my CMs are thrashed and no glitter but my DS kicks do

so it doesn't matter how their stored its just the shoe? i wonder if anyone has a beat pair with glitter, my CMs are thrashed and no glitter but my DS kicks do
Personally I've noticed more glitter on shoes that are either DS or I haven't worn much, maybe 1 or 2 times, and have been sitting in the box in my closet.  Seems those less-worn pairs develop the glitter more than other pairs that I wear more often. 

Since a lot of people struck out on the Quai 54's there's nothing to talk about.
what you mean? Everybody that wanted them got them from the looks of this thread, resale prices are slowly dropping also and they're sitting in the EU.

I didn't really try since I can't take care of Suede/Nubuck sneakers and I already own Top 3s and that my go to mix matched sneaker.

Aren't Quais still sitting on some Euro sites? Anyone who wants them and has a little know how can get a pair.

They just kinda suck lol

Back
Top Bottom