Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You would be lucky if there was 3 maybe 4 fsr's of royals in that restock. they never had them to begin with so the overseas roundup was probably the only option. people need to drop the restock expectations.

This!
My guess would be 1-2 Fsr. For Nike to hold 5K pairs? For over a year?

These things sell out in seconds though.

Great Skynard line in your sig!

yea that is true, they dont hang around anymore than a couple seconds... and thanks! got to love some lynryd

i think it was probably even less than that.. i dont see many people posting up royals.. 

yea... i dont see any sizes going up anywhere, exept a couple of those big boys from the eastbay restock lol

This!
My guess would be 1-2 Fsr. For Nike to hold 5K pairs? For over a year?

i was just saying i doubt it was just 30 pairs, i also doubt it was five thousand. id have to say it was in the couple hundred range

shadows leather > all

royals sock liner > all

black/reds colorway > all

i wish they could combine all the best characteristics of each and make the Voltron of Jordan 1s
MIx all of that and you'll get a pair of Chi 1's with NA

worn once? id buy em at that price and im not even into use kicks :lol:
Yeah man. No reply yet tho. Hoping because it's a little late. He's just asleep. He'll hmu in the morning. He has to right? Right? ? Lol but I sometimes prefer vnds because I got a bad habit of stocking ds kicks recently

I like my knicks. The tongue material and the sock liner that's shared with the royals is a nice touch. Still need to break mine out.

Im almost complete. 2013 was a great year for Jordan 1s and the only regret is the Knicks that I missed

I think that in Europe is easier than US take 1s, for example: I take 2 pairs of Royal 3 hours later their release, Shadow remained on the shelves for 2-3 months, just the breds have been difficult with camp out

Last edited:
Royals were easy for those of us that paid attention when they released, I was able to grab 3 pairs. Unfortunately I'm only down to 1 now.

Royals were easy for those of us that paid attention when they released, I was able to grab 3 pairs. Unfortunately I'm only down to 1 now.
BS- they were not easy unless you lived in Australia.

You got lucky- it may have been easy for you, but let's not re-write history here.

The royal release was cold

Back
Top Bottom