Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Idk what Nike was doing with Royals.. QC was all over the place. I had 6 pairs (all retail) and they had different materials, extra laces were almost all wrapped different, even the shape looked different in some cases. Like they partnered up with a fake site. I kept the best 2 and got rid of the rest.

Did you just start buying Jordans?

That doesn't mean they're fake. That just means they might have been done in different factories, made at a different time or one person did a better job than the other.
I haven't bought any Jordans yet, maybe someday..  /s

I've yet to see inconsistencies this great on any other releases-I have 3 pairs of 2016 Space Jam 11s and quality is pretty consistent with all three pairs. 

What infuriates me is, if these aren't fake, then Stock X sent me B grades. I literally would not have paid well over retail for a pair in this bad condition. 

Last edited:
as said before. Don't trust any sites because fakes are just too good now a days. You are only going to see better and better fakes in the future because of the $$ potential of selling on stockx/goat with anonymity. 

That being said... so far I have gotten more 'suspect' kicks from GOAT than I have from stockx ... but I quit buying resell all together because of the almost 1-to-1 fakes now a days. Not gonna take a chance with my $$. 

Am I the only one that's seeing those shoes as White and Gold?...

Is this like what was going on with that dress?
This picture just messed me up. At first it looked white and gold, and I was trying to figure out why he posted two different shoes.

JB should make that. The royal blue parts white, and the black parts gold.

Last edited:
Never understand how dudes get the white and gold effect from black and blue. I have yet to experience this. Am I doing it wrong?

Never understand how dudes get the white and gold effect from black and blue. I have yet to experience this. Am I doing it wrong?

I saw white and gold the first time I looked at the pic that showed the heel, whole time I'm thinking what the hell royals is he talking about.

Not trying to be a douche, but I am not seeing a single thing wrong with that pair of Royals. It kind of seems like you're freaking out that they aren't stitch for stitch exactly the same as your other pair... And we're talking about a shoe that dudes who bought 6 pairs can't put together ONE pair that matches perfectly.

I don't even think they look bad or like b grades. Just slight differences. I'd rock the hell out of them.

My local consignment shop out NoVa (@CoolKicksVa) put these up for sale in my Sz13 for only $200 so I thought it was a steal plus it's my first Bred 1 I'm happy.Yea there used but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I got my royals on hibernation mode (worn 4x and no I don't wear em) I feel complete now I just need them shadow 1s to release hopefully next year to be complete the puzzle for me.I don't like the Chicago's or Top 3s but im a little okay with the Carolinas not enough to search but I do like Storm Blues I slept,seen em in person once now I'm hooked there clean for the summer.Shoutout to all y'all NTers!

Not trying to be a douche, but I am not seeing a single thing wrong with that pair of Royals. It kind of seems like you're freaking out that they aren't stitch for stitch exactly the same as your other pair... And we're talking about a shoe that dudes who bought 6 pairs can't put together ONE pair that matches perfectly.

I don't even think they look bad or like b grades. Just slight differences. I'd rock the hell out of them.

I was worried they were fakes or B grades because the quality is significantly worse than my Eastbay pair. The stitching, the cut of the leather and the heel box are different (as in worse) on the Stock X pair. If I saw pics of the shoes before I bought them (whichever Stock X doesn't let you do, obviously) I would not have paid $70 over retail for them.

Want sails, not sure if nike is serious about not releasing here... might just pull the trigger on the overseas joints

Yeah I couldn't believe it-they were really good fakes but the heel stitching was completely off on the pair I recieved. I'm glad they were were double up pair and I had an authentic pair for reference.

Stock X shoe is on the left, Eastbay on the right:
Am I the only one that's seeing those shoes as White and Gold?...

Is this like what was going on with that dress?
Nah, the heel shot definitely showed up as white & gold on my screen (MacBook Pro). Just checked on my S7 Edge and they're definitely white (or whiteish-blue) & gold there, too. I think the NT server reverse-negatived the upload of that shot, as the other pics loaded properly.

Edit: Yup, that's exactly what happened. Check out what happens if you negative a Royal 1...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom