Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These are very good quality leather supposedly. Seems like Nike is strumming up hype by withholding the US release.

I'm sure Nike has been doing this for a while but I only noticed this tactic with the recent AM1s where they've been holding the US release and releasing in Europe first. Seems to clearly be working.

Maybe it's just how it looks on mobile but that right shoe got the craziest looking crease going on

My right pair came with a crazy crease like that. When I got my Breds they came out perfect. Wear them a few times a week and still no crazy creases on the toe box

My right pair came with a crazy crease like that. When I got my Breds they came out perfect. Wear them a few times a week and still no crazy creases on the toe box

Same here. That's just JB and their inconsistency I guess. I wear my breds like beaters and there is no creasing.. Wore my Royal's twice ...creased up.

If I were to go around asking people which pair do I wear the most, they'd all get it wrong :lol:

lol been thinking this for days now. Ppl straight fiend out for some retro plus 1s

I get what you mean, I try not to do retro+ CW. But I've been jonesing for an all white and black CW OG high. I couldn't do the LA 1s due to the non-NA tab. I got the black gums but the quality is trash. Ordered the sails today. Will wait for triple blacks to hit US disco

Personally, I like the triple blacks because I need some all black sneakers and they look clean to me. Dropped at the perfect moment between releases IMO.

I wasn't paying more than retail though so $134 plus shipping was a bargain.

I'm glad a lot of y'all are sleeping on the sails, I'll be even happier if people keep sleeping after a US release so I can double up easily, maybe even get them on discount. As far as I'm concerned.....

Sails>SBB>frags>>>>>>> ugly *** top 3's

I know that opinion probably won't be popular, nowadays people let hype dictate their taste. Sometimes less is more. I like Frags and SBB's but to me these are the cleanest retro+ colorway I can remember releasing in years. That leather on top of the simple clean colorway, had me fiendin as soon as I seen the 1st pics.

They'll learn soon enough. If not oh well, we got ours.

I personally wouldn't put sails over frags but I understand what you mean.

Last edited:
I'm glad a lot of y'all are sleeping on the sails, I'll be even happier if people keep sleeping after a US release so I can double up easily, maybe even get them on discount. As far as I'm concerned.....

Sails>SBB>frags>>>>>>> ugly *** top 3's

I know that opinion probably won't be popular, nowadays people let hype dictate their taste. Sometimes less is more. I like Frags and SBB's but to me these are the cleanest retro+ colorway I can remember releasing in years. That leather on top of the simple clean colorway, had me fiendin as soon as I seen the 1st pics.
Idk why you guys keep equating it 2 sleeping... no one is trying 2 pay full price or buy them overseas is the thing you all aren't understanding

jesus christ these sails can lick my balls i don't care if they were made of beef jerky they are ugly and overpriced. Lets talk about how cool frags are again, anybody got a picture of a beat pair?

Back
Top Bottom