• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Looking lovely :pimp:

@Magic1978 Bro I feel you but its clear homie aint trying to hear that.

Look Spike like many others mistakenly tweeted that address in a moment of rage over an injustice that unfortunately seems all too familiar in the black community. It's unfortunate that some random family was caught in that crossfire but lets be real they are in a much better position than Trayvon (who was only a kid by the way).

Whatever tho, look this is a shoe thread. If you don't like spike I can see why you wouldn't like the shoes. I happen to think the shoes weren't done really well and I passed.

Whats good with more sail links?

Last edited:
dude, look at his avy, its blatantly obvious why hes posting like he has no sense.

Yeah I can see that-honestly Spike had NOTHING to do with Trayvon and Zimmerman. Spike's reaction to the trial was the actual problem and was the issue here and that's the only thing that's being critiqued.

Literally nobody is out here defending Zimmerman, dude is the literal definition of a POS.

Here you go. Just from my cell quickly. Leather is verry supple and soft.

Man excuse my nail with the paint on it in the 1 pic.....just got home from work
laugh.gif
Wow... these looks great. Are they a true sail color or more white? These look more like a triple white here

Boy oh boy... never would've thought Spike would cause such a ruckus in a Jordan thread with a retro collab. Figured all his hate was reserved for his hybrids.

Imagine if someone REALLY controversial ever collabed on an AJ1....

roll.gif

Boy oh boy... never would've thought Spike would cause such a ruckus in a Jordan thread with a retro collab. Figured all his hate was reserved for his hybrids.

:rofl:

I feel guilty for liking these Trump 1s.. I don't think I could ever pull them off, if they looked anything like this, but they would be dope to own.

roll.gif
woah, those look like the pinnacle 6s....id cop lol i actually like em.

roll.gif
I feel guilty for liking these Trump 1s.. I don't think I could ever pull them off, if they looked anything like this, but they would be dope to own.
ive seen dudes pull off the pinnacle 6s. these look just like those, except these r 1s of course. i think they can be pulled off as the 6s in the same way

Back
Top Bottom