Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Isn't that what RSBB are? I mean they are pretty much orange chicagos. Just a black swoosh keeps them from being like the ones you mentioned, I don't think they'd come out like that.
It would be close but there would be a few differences. White collar, white wings logo, orange swoosh, white laces, and orange lining. It would still be a distinct change in look IMO, but I agree that it's unlikely. 

Wow those suedes look nice.

Here is Royal and Triple Black.

Those suedes are cool.

I just realized they'd require a sole swap which means they are already too much work for me.

The only thing cool about the satins is if you keep them DS because once you wear them they look awful. Only reason why most people really like them is because of how much they go for but I guess you can say that about any shoe with a high resale value lol

Does getting sent a pair of fake 1s count as a nightmare [emoji]128514[/emoji] Because I had a dream that I got sent a pair of fake metallic reds and what I thought was weird was instead of having a Nike air tag they had a Versace tag lol

It's 2017 and you still can't like anything on NT just because you like them?
You got it backwards... You cant DISlike anything on NT, just because you dislike them. Its always on some "you dont like them because you couldnt get them or afford them" type of thing.

Last edited:
So they suck because they crease? :lol: I seen some dude wearing the reds at social status opening and nah, them **** fire. Super clean

Y'all tripping saying these dusty suedes are better

I'm in Vegas till Thursday. Any sneaker spots i must see? Got undefeated, 12 am run, niketown inside Caesars palace and urban necessities

You aren't alone. @ATDizzle

Many opt to call em trash, rather than admit to not having or not wanting to pay that ticket.
oh, i could go cop a pair if i really wanted to and it wouldnt hurt my pockets. but i dont feel like paying that much for em. just cause i gots it dont mean i gotta spend it hehe. resell too ridiculouss on these.

for designers? probably. for satin jordans? naaah.

Any thoughts on the "family forever" denim 1's?
Worthy pick-up??
Quality is top notch. Love the extra waxed laces. Very comfy imo. Realized I don't like the denim look too much so ima bleach some parts along with some distressing. I got mine off a fb group. DS for about $140 in 2015.

Thats the dumbest argument you can make, because you think they're nice in hand... They just look ugly as hell and cheap to me. Both of our statements are just opinions, neither is anywhere near fact. That "you salty" sound like some BS Yeezy defense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom