Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Royals for afterwork girl night .... game 1!!!!

So I UNDS my 2016 Banned 1's to my girls birthday dinner and proposed in them as well at the dinner on Saturday. Came home to clean kicks and low and behold what do I find? that glitter stuff y'all have talked about on 2013 Bred 1's and Shadows! 
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

So I UNDS my 2016 Banned 1's to my girls birthday dinner and proposed in them as well at the dinner on Saturday. Came home to clean kicks and low and behold what do I find? that glitter stuff y'all have talked about on 2013 Bred 1's and Shadows! >:  >: >:
Saw that on Twitter...congrats [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128141[/emoji]

Damn you got the glitter already ? I have a beater pair and haven't seen anything yet. I also have a pair on ice, sitting in the box... checking that when I get home asap. :nerd:

Congrats btw

Man I knew I should've copped the ASGs when they did that random restock on FTA.

2014 Black Whites are going to go up in price if it is suede.

Man I knew I should've copped the ASGs when they did that random restock on FTA.

2014 Black Whites are going to go up in price if it is suede.
ASGs are still available out there for good prices.... 220$ or less for mine. 

I think the Top 3 have a greater potential of being a classic but the color blocking on ASG is pretty legit.

Damn you got the glitter already ? I have a beater pair and haven't seen anything yet. I also have a pair on ice, sitting in the box... checking that when I get home asap.
nerd.gif

Congrats btw
Yea man its not heavy but I did notice it. Has anyone found out why it happens yet? 

SN. Thanks fam!

So I UNDS my 2016 Banned 1's to my girls birthday dinner and proposed in them as well at the dinner on Saturday. Came home to clean kicks and low and behold what do I find? that glitter stuff y'all have talked about on 2013 Bred 1's and Shadows! >:  >: >:

issa sign, run :lol:

Jk, congrats bro

my 2016 breds, sbb, shadows, cybers, and black toes all have glitter. it's inevitable

So I UNDS my 2016 Banned 1's to my girls birthday dinner and proposed in them as well at the dinner on Saturday. Came home to clean kicks and low and behold what do I find? that glitter stuff y'all have talked about on 2013 Bred 1's and Shadows! 
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
Congrats dude.

Is there a cure for the glitter yet? Has anyone who applied leather conditioner seen it return after?
I remember a poster in here said he applied leather balm and let them sit out a few days and no sign of glitter. Don't know if it worked in the long run. 

I believe it was @theLtrain
Anyone that's interested, I have an update on the fairy dust on my shadows. It's been 16 days now since my post about put the leather balm on them. I'm happy to report the fairy dust has NOT returned. I've had them sitting out in the open in my dining room. I'll probably let them sit another couple weeks and see what happens, then put them away until I wear them.
Did a search, it was this dude. 

Congrats on the engagement! The glitter is such a non issue though man. Just wipe it off. It's harmless and wipes right off. Never understood why dudes make such a big deal about it.

Well, i think it becomes a problem if you DON'T wipe it off.

And sad to say, mine returns every so often. I re-wipe it off.

I think glitter only happens if you let them sit in the box and don't wear them. All my 1s that have black in them that I wear on a semi regular basis do not have glitter. I have a pair of 2016 Breds sitting on ice that I have yet to wear and it is just filled with glitter.

Back
Top Bottom