• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah Kanye be paying for most of my sneakers

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't mind people reselling a few pairs here and there, but full blown resellers like that clown up there **** up the game for everyone else. Cornballs.

how does the leather feel afterwards?
it feels the same. no difference. but i didn't use a lot of rub it all off.

here are some pictures of what it looks like. i didn't do it when it was all black though. it was already rubbed off with wear and i just added to it a little bit more. like another 10% rub off to let it show more.

That wall full of wangs is the solestrike dudes? Same dudes that hit 2000 pairs of cream Yeezy for custies and 900 for "personals"?

Y'all could post a similar pic in every thread. Not sure why the issue still comes up.

Indeed. I love my shadows the most out of those 3.

And quite frankly, I pref the 13 run more to 16/17 bred royals. Just my opinion.

Can anyone tell me the quality of black toes? Only one missing in my collection I feel, but I would like to know if the leather is like Chicago or similar to the 2013 bred/royal/shadow?
I have the 16/17 bred/royal and also miss my 13's. The 2013 BT's are similar to the other 13' OG's but are the worst of them. The 2016 BT's are simliar to 15' Chicago but are better than those and far better than the 13 BT. We all know the remasters are more comfy but its really a matter if you mind the tumbled leather and/or slight shade difference with breds/royals but not the case with BT's.

As long as people keep missing out on limited kicks, those pics will keep getting posted. Not that hard to understand

it is just lame to post flex pics like that, with the intention of just making people salty. that fat kid that dj khaled likes does the same nonsense.

the question is how does he pull it off
I doubt Nike sent numerous pairs to the same address so they must have a system
Use Fwd addresses in USA

Multi accts w/ Proper Emails and CC payment info

Homie took the time to make his set up massive and pull high number of kicks when they drop!

it's not a secret

it feels the same. no difference. but i didn't use a lot of rub it all off.

here are some pictures of what it looks like. i didn't do it when it was all black though. it was already rubbed off with wear and i just added to it a little bit more. like another 10% rub off to let it show more.

I need to get a pair of LM's...there's a pair of the white on GOAT for $350 in my size that I've been looking at but just can't bring myself to pull the trigger lol

But anyway... I'm down to see what happens on these WINGS once I get them...

Back
Top Bottom