Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] winner

How is it that these damn resellers are able to post/sell these on StockX even before these shoes are delivered to them from Nike? Usually Nike takes about 5 shipping days... Don't these damn resellers get penalized for not sending these shoes in to authenticate within 2 days to StockX once a shoe is sold?
I don't get this either , see it all the time with new releases. Some guy in my town is always posting on craigslist and FB where hes got stacks of boxes of hot releases like royals and Breds etc.

Wings 12s dropped 500 in resell value within 3 or 4 weeks.. I think those are more wanted than these as far as the general enthusiast population is concerned..

damn. thanks for the info.  I was hoping I could just contact UPS or fedex or whatever and change the address
try the ups delivery to a ups location near you and see if that works. I do it all the time. I believe its a safety issue for ups and nike so requiring your ID is what they want. Worth a shot

Wings 12s dropped 500 in resell value within 3 or 4 weeks.. I think those are more wanted than these as far as the general enthusiast population is concerned..

12 over a 1? we're talking about general enthusiast population?

It's the exact opposite.

1s are definitely more popular than 12s. But the general consensus I have seen on social media (Twitter l, FB Groups, etc. ) is that most prefer the 12s over the 1s.

1s are definitely more popular than 12s. But the general consensus I have seen on social media (Twitter l, FB Groups, etc. ) is that most prefer the 12s over the 1s.

It's a small sample size tbh. But most would agree that the 1's> 12's in terms of popularity.

Yeah Nike tells you to try that, but when I talked to UPS, they said the shipper (NIKE) wont allow a change of address once the item has shipped. I went back and forth multiple times. It was really frustrating and at the end of the day I didn't even get the shoes. 
ohwell.gif
alright guess I'm driving to my sister's place then haha. thanks for the help dude

damn. thanks for the info.  I was hoping I could just contact UPS or fedex or whatever and change the address
try the ups delivery to a ups location near you and see if that works. I do it all the time. I believe its a safety issue for ups and nike so requiring your ID is what they want. Worth a shot
Still will need sister to pick them up with her ID. Just pick them up from your sisters bro...

Stupid wings and its childish rub off material
Glad I didn't win [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Snkrs draw?
More like snkrs naw

Edit:Sorry a bit salty lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom