Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yea I'll try and do that one of these days, probably at a footlocker or something. If they pop up there for $50 then I can scoop for $30 with a coupon, win win situation [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Man I think the guy that was gonna trade me BTs for Royals wised up or something. We exchanged pictures of our pairs, then homeboy stopped replying. :smh:

Oh well, on to the next.

Looking at the off-whites more. If the check mark was at least aligned properly, if it didn't have the "air" on the midsole, and maybe have the check mark on the other side so it looks more like a 1 I'd cop. Since inside out chi''s aren't a bad idea, but it was poorly executed. The poor check mark looks ******ed. Easy pass, but looking at the comments it's sad it'll sell out. More people are buying because of the name rather than the shoe itself.

Glitdows! :lol:

Lettermans are nice don.

Where is this place that I can stand upside down with my kicks too? [emoji]128512[/emoji] nice pic

happened to me years ago

get some distilled white vinegar on a white rag and go over the mold

worked for me, homes

Thanks. Wish I saw this earlier. Paranoid because I have a little one at home so got rid of everything in there. Not even worried about the shoes anymore because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna come home to find pieces of my ceiling on the floor :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom