Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I checked on Top 3 resale value after seeing it mentioned here in the thread... :x :x I cannot believe they go for that much.

Just scooped my pair from shoe palace

Wanted to include the extra laces for y'all too since there seems to be a debate :lol:

Last edited:
With today's pick up, I feel like I've completed my AJ1 phase. While I could use another pair of shadows in this quality, I have all of the AJ1's that I've ever wanted.

#FeelsGoodMan :pimp:

was able to secure from the new fta in qcm , nice spot and hoh jamaica. customer was talking reckless to dude saying he "didn't like his tone when he asked to see his app". even on pizza day, dudes are upset

Went from couples about to fight to Baoe Ape appearance to random Anti-Trump dude to dude literally snatching off someone's pair of their hands INSIDE THE STORE and tries to run off but got caught and slammed by security shut the unclaimed pairs down to one guard got pressed on.....

Bruh it was so much going on in an hour timespan at 34th FTL.

And I got footages lol

Went from couples about to fight to Baoe Ape appearance to random Anti-Trump dude to dude literally snatching off someone's pair of their hands INSIDE THE STORE and tries to run off but got caught and slammed by security shut the unclaimed pairs down to one guard got pressed on.....

And I got footages lol

When will this release? lol

And I got footages lol
Lol damn you must be a super herb for someone to try and get you inside the store, and mind you that **** is on the second floor [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

April 1st, 2017. The day the best Royal 1s EVER dropped and in a good amount! What a time......

And I got footages lol
upload that footage

And I got footages lol

Wu tang and Celtic pack dropping next month you sleep. Had chameleons, top 3s, storm blue, breds, Sbb 2.0 bruh you sleep. Plus the suede tonal colored Jordan 1s dropping
Celtics dropping?? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Metallic reds will be copped and any og 1s(rumored that metallic orange is coming out too) will be copped. I hope this trend continues of downplaying any future og 1 releases. Make it easier for the ones that want em.
Metallic Orange?? [emoji]128064[/emoji] for real?

So my size 9.5 I thought I got locked "sold out" that's cool, not tripping. I showed them my proof and they couldn't "find it". I reported them to the district manager but it blows. Getting frags later this week so whatever. Also upload that fight.
Wow that is my biggest fear ;( where did this happen?

Patience guys, trust me. I have a lot errands to run. Plus I gotta compile them.

Only psychical altercation is when dude that got caught by security got slammed on the wall. But a lot of ****** were mad close to swing

Lol damn you must be a super herb for someone to try and get you inside the store, and mind you that **** is on the second floor [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

He snatched from behind. Security chased him immediately. It happened so fast I wasn't event recording until dude got yolked up

Back
Top Bottom