• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
#7DaysOf1s

6/9 stores, one of the Champs Sports is doing First Come First Served even though on the Launch Locator it said Sweepstakes, Finish Line is doing First Come First Served, and Foot Action is doing First Come First Served. Also did the DTLR online raffle and @j23app  Sweeostakes.

Last edited:
Anybody here ever pick up the 2001 Japan OGs? I'm trying to get the navy blue and white ones but I don't know a good price since flightclub is booty.

I just ate good tonight!

Kind of a long story so bear with me...

I normally browse local Craigslist and some someone selling Jordan 1 Clovers SVSM for $100 I'm like [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]. This seller also has a ton of stuff for sale on CL like SBB1, 2016 Breds, 2016 black toes, etc.

He was selling black toes for $250 DS with receipt, but I'm still thinking that's too rich for my blood.

I get to texting with him and asked for the Clover 1 pix and I liked what I saw and I said cool, take my money.

He asked if I saw his other listing and I said yes, that I like the Black Toes, but that it's too rich for my blood.

He texts me back saying he would package the Clovers and the Black Toes together and asked me to make a reasonable offer.

I offered $325 and he accepted.

So basically I paid $2.50 over retail for each without tax! Tax is a grip here in Vegas. ($160 for the shoe plus $13.04 tax makes it $180.10 of bought from retail store)

Just felt like sharing and glad indidnt get mugged/murdered lol!

Hella happy right now and hope I eat more this Saturday!

Last edited:
^Nice deal, Rep'd.
Thanks for the rep! But now I'm out $325 instead of $100[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

ozboi ozboi congrats man...now lace up those BT and take em for a spin [emoji]128521[/emoji]
I will in due time my friend... still have chameleon 1s to UNDS

clovers are :nthat: ... even though the quality is kinda booty lol

one of my favorite 1s
I believe this is my 1st ever shade of green that is not olive... but it's a pretty dope shoe imo

Yeah, I'm curious about Power Rangers. Hopefully it's at least decent. King Kong was pretty damn dope. I've got a question for you all. I think I'm gonna buy a pair, or two, of 1s off of StockX and/or Goat. What is everyone's experience and opinions of these methods? Thanks in advance.
Ive only sold on stockx. Pretty smooth transaction. Zero complaints.

#7DaysOf1s

Saturday: Family Forever

Sunday: Black Toe 

Some nice crease action on those FF pair bro! I like!

Day 1. Got some good wear in to start the week.
Dam bro those are BUSTED!![emoji]128128[/emoji]

#7daysofJs

At the gym, late night special [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

bashmilk bashmilk Damn that employee either hooked u up/ did not GAF[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
Idk man. I was afraid to question him or look surprised so I slipped out asap with my pair lol. As I walked out there was a line of people cuz I picked up tight atthe end of the time frame they were waiting for unclaimed pairs. Haha!

Speculating. Whos copping if these come out? I'm way on the fence

Sidenote: pinoe77 said that metallic reds coming out in may! Ready for bout 2 pairs.
Those will be copped at a dam outlet for dam cheap FOR PARTS. They are so dam ugly. Why we need those when Breds exist.

Anybody here ever pick up the 2001 Japan OGs? I'm trying to get the navy blue and white ones but I don't know a good price since flightclub is booty.

Keep An Eye On The GustoDaNinja Accounts On IG.... Not Sure What Size You Are But He Has Hands Down The Most Consistent Supply Of The Japan Co. AJ 1 Retro's.... Easily The Best Prices Too :nthat:

My Newest Pickup:

Rare 1985 Wings Suit
(As Worn By MJ In 1986 On His 23rd Birthday For His Appearance On Letterman, Although Red)

Last edited:
I just ate good tonight!

Kind of a long story so bear with me...

I normally browse local Craigslist and some someone selling Jordan 1 Clovers SVSM for $100 I'm like [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]. This seller also has a ton of stuff for sale on CL like SBB1, 2016 Breds, 2016 black toes, etc.

He was selling black toes for $250 DS with receipt, but I'm still thinking that's too rich for my blood.

I get to texting with him and asked for the Clover 1 pix and I liked what I saw and I said cool, take my money.

He asked if I saw his other listing and I said yes, that I like the Black Toes, but that it's too rich for my blood.

He texts me back saying he would package the Clovers and the Black Toes together and asked me to make a reasonable offer.

I offered $325 and he accepted.

So basically I paid $2.50 over retail for each without tax! Tax is a grip here in Vegas. ($160 for the shoe plus $13.04 tax makes it $180.10 of bought from retail store)

Just felt like sharing and glad indidnt get mugged/murdered lol!

Hella happy right now and hope I eat more this Saturday!

Conclusion; he's doubling up on the Royals lol

@bluejean

Dudeeeee. I was guna rip the tongue off my black YY pair & put on my blacktoes. But after seeing your pair and how nice they are creasing I just changed my mind. Thank you for saving me from making a horrible mistake. Now I got to find another doner ******* lol

hiphopsays hiphopsays

Beautiful Vegas 1's. But why are they in a bag like that homey

^He wears beaters to wherever he's going then changes into his fire joints when he gets there. Carrying them in a clear bag puts them on display for fellow heads to acknowledge, here in northern England it's a single nod.

Last edited:
ozboi ozboi nice come up! My first Craigslist experience was very similar, way back in '04. I was looking for space jams. Long story short I got DS 01' SJ's, OG Black toe 14's, Trunners, and OG 18's for $250. Flipped the 18's for $235. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom