• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

god do i miss my black toes

paid $225 shipped for an 8.5 (amazing price if you compare them to what they're going for today) off of stock x and sold them locally for $220 cause i needed money at the time

been on the hunt since

god do i miss my black toes

paid $225 shipped for an 8.5 (amazing price if you compare them to what they're going for today) off of stock x and sold them locally for $220 cause i needed money at the time

been on the hunt since

Just try to stack up on an extra pair of Royals or two at retail and then do a trade.

At least that's my plan... :rolleyes

i'll keep an eye out for you bro. lookin for OG look (atlantas or carmines)? particular size or size range?

i know people are doing the black yin yang tongues with the chicago tongue tag. that looks good too.

Thanks man! I've been scouring ebay for a sz 10 highlight real for a while. But just that. I don't really like that Yin swap. The whole red tab just looks off to me.

Thanks man! I've been scouring ebay for a sz 10 highlight real for a while. But just that. I don't really like that Yin swap. The whole red tab just looks off to me.
Not sure if the tongues are all different or if close sizes are the same, but this pair of Highlight Reel customs gone wrong in a size 10.5 would be perfect for a tongue swap, and the price is definitely right.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/272591569293?_mwBanner=1

Silly question..just downloaded Nike + app..

Do I have to customize anything to hopefully get a reserved pair? Or do they send random reservations?

Good lookin out! Rep'd
I believe the tongue is the same for a 10/10.5. And I only need the tongue, so I hit him with an offer for 20. We'll see....

I like the tan hit on the tongue tag, would have to be around the prices of the other colors now for me to buy.

Been wearing 1s during training(bag work etc) for a minute... SBBs, Chis, B/Reds, KOs :smokin
I actually train in KOs which is what made me notice the canvas on these. I like how KOs are lightweight, add ankle support, also the colorways make non-sneaker heads turn their heads.

Back
Top Bottom