Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

19 days 
nerd.gif
Like you're in prison
laugh.gif

Even better than foams are those Nike sneaker boots with like the lunar sole, those joints are comfortable... those are my running around in snow joints cause boots get uncomfortable..
Truth right here.  Never buying Timbs or any snow boot ever again.  Best utility shoes out.

Last edited:
At work like....

Wish it was cooler [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

whats the market like on DS top 3? I hear people say leather wasn't the best but i still want a pair.

I always find my size on Flight Club and use their prices as a starting measure. From there I try to find a reseller selling anywhere between 80% to 90% of FC's asking price. It's just a metric I use to determine how good a deal I'm getting at resell price.

Jeeezzzzz... FML... 100 and it's only March, gonna be an ugly *** summer...[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

when legit checking, people often refer to "widow's peaks" on the shoe

what exactly are they referring to and what's the difference between a legit and fake pair when it comes to that?

Basically smooth cuts of leather/suede due to manufacturing.  

Don't know if that's a clear indicator anymore considering the 2016 Space Jams have them all over the patent leather.

when legit checking, people often refer to "widow's peaks" on the shoe

what exactly are they referring to and what's the difference between a legit and fake pair when it comes to that?

With absolutely no disrespect intended; did you actually try to figure this out before asking for guidance?

Because I searched "Jordan 1 widows peak" and it hands you clarity on a platter :lol:

For the sake of not being one of those guys that bring all the sass and the none of the substance, widows peaks are rough bits on cuts of leather that I've always been of the assumption get cleanly shaved/cut off during the production process (hence why the existence of them are a sign of fakes now whereas real 2001 pairs had widows peaks.)

They look like this:

500x1000px-LL-2170ba7c_LL.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-a13bef2a_900x900px-LL-414e2f86_ebayroyal7.jpeg

I don't keep up with the resale market, but I doubt they're still a strong sign for spotting fakes at this point, specifically on post-2014 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom