Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
To whoever got a pair for his best man though good looks! That's a dope gift, fitting for a best man and friend.
Repped for your positive comment [emoji]128077[/emoji]

His royals will be arriving just in time for his wedding this weekend.

I just can't get behind the metallic retros they did the first time.

If they do them justice the blue and purples will be mine.

I really want the blue lows too

Admittedly the jumpman is slightly a factor but not the main.

I didn't particularly care for the pebble leather or that the purples were a euro exclusive.

Finally, I've only had the reds in hand, the quality just seemed mediocre to a fault.

Edit: as beaters they're fine. But I just don't see the point in releasing a subpar shoe as the only retro release

Last edited:
Admittedly the jumpman is slightly a factor but not the main.

I didn't particularly care for the pebble leather or that the purples were a euro exclusive.

Finally, I've only had the reds in hand, the quality just seemed mediocre to a fault.

Edit: as beaters they're fine. But I just don't see the point in releasing a subpar shoe as the only retro release

the tumbled leather is actually very durable..the only issue i have with them is the yellowing of the soles (red pair $%^& the celtics)

the purp being a euro exclusive pissed me off to but it didnt stop me from getting them

Last edited:
Are we really calling it leather? The "leather" used on metallics was downright disgusting imo.

Hopefully this thread flourishes on Eastbay Saturday!! Royals, Blk n golds, and breds!

the tumbled leather is actually very durable..the only issue i have with them is the yellowing of the soles (red pair $%^& the celtics)

the purp being a euro exclusive pissed me off to but it didnt stop me from getting them

Ok thats fair. I just prefer the flat leather on these.

So I hope these come out again soon and give us a full array of colors high and low

I know some dudes still hurting out there not getting the shadows though. A lot settled for the struggle shadows aka barons. :lol:

I know some dudes still hurting out there not getting the shadows though. A lot settled for the struggle shadows aka barons. :lol:

:lol: I love that the shadows are getting their due respect now.

As far as the restock I wanna try for a pair of 3m fire red V's something easy.

But for some reason I was thinking the black/gold pair mentioned was the celtics 1's :lol:

No way they could be THE black/gold 1's right? Am I trippin? :nerd:

:lol: I love that the shadows are getting their due respect now.

But for some reason I was thinking the black/gold pair mentioned was the celtics 1's :lol:

No way they could be THE black/gold 1's right? Am I trippin? :nerd:

no thats the pl joints brodie...exactly what you think they are

laugh.gif
I love that the shadows are getting their due respect now.

But for some reason I was thinking the black/gold pair mentioned was the celtics 1's
laugh.gif

No way they could be THE black/gold 1's right? Am I trippin?
nerd.gif
i would think so. "black/gold/WHITE" 

tax season means "its ballin' season"....eastbay knows its target demographic

Last edited:
if anyone has any tips for copping off of eastbay, maybe we can get a list together.  This Sat is going to be crazy.

Back
Top Bottom