Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just curious did the BHM sell out in you guys stores who wanted them?...I know you guys were saying they sold out online...
yea theyre sold out online. i copped a pair from times square footlocker this morning tho. great quality on these.

You think women would rock or would dudes try to turn them into regular 1s [emoji]128514[/emoji]

As a lady .... never got the wedge thing but then again I'm 5'8 in my sock feet so adding an in h or two seem overkill.

pretty sure they're mids

I am assuming these are considered Jordan Hi not an OG High....honestly disappointing (not black gums disappointing but they should know better [emoji]128514[/emoji])

Last edited:
Yo Dave Chappelle is wearing the Celtics in the lil all-star cut scenes. I'm hoping they r 2017 retros and not the ones from the bmp pack.

Whys that man?

There wasn't a good amount of inventory. I do have 5 shops within 3 blocks of each. So thats a plus.

But not sweating it. Resell can't be much if i strike out. Kids want chicken and waffles tomorrow so doing FCFS will be hard.

There wasn't a good amount of inventory. I do have 5 shops within 3 blocks of each. So thats a plus.

But not sweating it. Resell can't be much if i strike out. Kids want chicken and waffles tomorrow so doing FCFS will be hard.
roscoes

That's cool. Yeah I think you'll find a pair someplace.

My buddy says FootAction corporate sent an email and Asg 1s will be 180

Anyone else know about this? Not sure if it's company wide or universal?

Everything I see says 175

Why the hell are these $175??? Cuz they're shiny? No way these should be more than OG CWs without being a collab or PRM

Gotta pay that premium for the gimmick :lol:

But on a serious note, they probably trying to maximize profit on the AS campaign

Last edited:
Good question... That's JB for you. My Local FTA only got 12 pairs. ASG release warrants higher price apparently

I'm not mad at paying that little extra, seemed worth it to me on this pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom