Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah...I'm leaning towards it. I figure the All Star's will be easier to obtain later down the road.

Ahh....I'll see how I'm feeling Sunday.

LC ? All good ?

Has anyone ever compared the leather from the SBB 1s or Banned 1s to other numbered Jays? I dont remember the OG White/Red 12s leather being as soft or the OG Laney 5s being that soft either. Im also referring the tumble as well since I know softness isnt everything. Its kindve mind boggling 

And should resell be the same 2-3 months after the royals drop be the same as the banneds were a few months after releasing? I was going to pass but after some convincing I may try to pick after April since I just spent a lot of $$$ moving

Was browsing IG and came across somebody killing the full 85 set. Ultra rare sighting...if you're on NT speak up!

He could've did the kicks and the jacket and it would've been enough although it's not a bad look with the full set

I'm ready to get this release over with ! Shiek opens at 10 am I think. I don't want to get there too early I think it will be fine if I get there at 8:30-9 am ish.

Was browsing IG and came across somebody killing the full 85 set. Ultra rare sighting...if you're on NT speak up!

I think it would look better if the outfit was more fitted. The pants legs should also be over the 85s, it looks weird sitting on top of the 85's slim streamlined design. Though it's fresh it does come off as try-hard.

Back
Top Bottom