Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just called Nike Store at Caesars Palace in Vegas and spoke to a Nike athlete, they are doing FCFS this sunday for the All Star.... pretty confident ill be able cop a size 9/9.5...

People will be hyped up for the other releases "BHM Kyrie KD and LBJ ETC" is what I was told

Just called Nike Store at Caesars Palace in Vegas and spoke to a Nike athlete, they are doing FCFS this sunday for the All Star.... pretty confident ill be able cop a size 9/9.5...

People will be hyped up for the other releases "BHM Kyrie KD and LBJ ETC" is what I was told

hahah really? that entire bhm collection is trash minus maaaaybe the af1

nobody cares bout no lebron or any orher shoe unless money tobe made

Lol never seen em squish in the back like that before

Last edited:

Flight 23 and Footlocker at Miracle Mile are doing fcfs in case you don't feel like heading over to Caesars.

Did the Yin Yang's come in the black box with Nike on the top cover or did some come in the black box with the gold jump man?

so nobody has the AS1's yet?

I went from not wanting them to thinking they look nice and i must cop.

Does leather look like 2013 quality to you guys? Doesn't make a difference to me but just curious.

had no clue they were coming out this weekend. My game is off.

Back
Top Bottom