• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
From my pair of 2013 Shadows

Wow mine had a little bit. Not to that extent

Not really lol
Yea the Starbury era was rough. This team is tainted by a lot of management issues. Coaching isn't great either
Blaming coaches is starting to get dumb imo. lebron won with a interim coach if the gm sucks at getting players that can play together they should be to blame

Blaming coaches is starting to get dumb imo. lebron won with a interim coach if the gm sucks at getting players that can play together they should be to blame

Coaches are responsible for the rotations. A player has a good game and then records a DNP or far fewer minutes the next game or an ineffective player is left in the game to long. Our current "defensive" coach owns a 28% win pct as an NBA head coach. It's evident every game on missed defensive rotations. They can't guard the perimeter at all. None of those responsibilities fall on the GM.

Last edited:
Coaches are responsible for the rotations. A player has a good game and then records a DNP or far fewer minutes the next game or an ineffective player is left in the game to long. Our current "defensive" coach owns a 28% win pct as an NBA head coach. It's evident every game on missed defensive rotations. They can't guard the perimeter at all. None of those responsibilities fall on the GM.

THIS!!

It might [emoji]128514[/emoji]

If I can't score a pair of AS1's on the release day, I'm going to give away my 20% off NDC code that day, but on that day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom