Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Just arrived, I will compare to Serena's later. Initial opinion is Serena's are better. The suede toe box is kinda weak.

I Ordered some metallic navy 1s from footlocker, can't believe they're still out there. First thing I thought was weird was that they were in a bag instead of a box, opened the bag to a generic box, my excitement soon faded when I saw a pair of superflys. The packaging was just shady so I wonder if somebody swapped them out. Both shoes were 119 so I'm guessing they got a real shady employee at their warehouse.

Honest mistake

It's happened before and jus happened to me from jimmyjazz on my foamposites and they received the shoes back and tell me it's gonna be a few weeks to refund me? :smh:

Happy belated birthday babyJ :pimp:

GS is the same length as men's, not women's. 9.5Y is similar to a men's 9.5 and a women's 11.
wait .... is there a difference in length between men's/women's sizing? .... always thought it was more about width. 
300-350 max
not a fan of the pinnacle's I take it .... 
laugh.gif

is there any reason to believe that we'll be getting remastered black & whites sometime this year?

I know there was talk about it a few months ago but never anything concrete
...doesn't look hopeful but I'm hoping it's something that will pop up on the otherside of the year. The Kwahi commercial is the source of the BW 1s remastered rumors and one of the black-white 1s slated for February had the style number (555088-21) of the OG BWs. The prefs don't appear to be the other Black-whites hinted at .. and of course is a rework of last year's NikeLab pref 1s released during the summer....

...doesn't look hopeful but I'm hoping it's something that will pop up on the otherside of the year. The Kwahi commercial is the source of the BW 1s remastered rumors and one of the black-white 1s slated for February had the style number (555088-21) of the OG BWs. The prefs don't appear to be the other Black-whites hinted at .. and of course is a rework of last year's NikeLab pref 1s released during the summer....

in preparation that remastered BWs don't come out, you guys think $220 is a good price for a DS 2014 pair? should i pull the trigger or just be patient?

BTW - add anotha one to #teamaquarius (february 9)

These are calling my name....the mind is 'strong' but the flesh is 'weak'. 
laugh.gif
 These might break my no 1s until Royals new year resolve. Only thing that will ruin this if the toebox turns out to be suspect like the PE 1s (ie: Westbrook, Melo, CP3). 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom