Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@bbestsbwhy not just say synthetic leather then? When you say plastic you make me think of Tupperware and sandwich bags. If that's the case then the vast majority of basketball shoes are made of plastic by that logic. 2012 cement 4s can pass for plastic all day tho.
Please. You wish I was embarrassed lol. I'll leave "spending time researching leathers and synthetic leathers" to you bud. Synthetic leather is synthetic leather. Plastic is plastic. You calling the swoosh (which is synthetic leather) plastic is your own personal preference. And I actually looked up the definition of synthetic for kicks and what do ya know, nowhere does it even mutter the word plastic, guy.

Merriam Webster Dictionary
Definition of synthetic
: relating to or involving synthesis : not analytic
: attributing to a subject something determined by observation rather than analysis of the nature of the subject and not resulting in self-contradiction if negated — compare analytic
: characterized by frequent and systematic use of inflected forms to express grammatical relationships
a (1) : of, relating to, or produced by chemical or biochemical synthesis; especially : produced artificially (2) : of or relating to a synfuel
b : devised, arranged, or fabricated for special situations to imitate or replace usual realities
c : factitious, bogus
synthetically play \-ti-k(ə-)lē\ adverb

Don't need to own the shoes to know that they don't have plastic on em. Have a good night
nthat.gif
Bruh, don't even waste your time with him. We have more important things to worry about.

These pics sold me on my first pair of deconstructs, but be a lot of flawed pairs so I always order 3 pairs and pic the best pair out of the bunch then return the flawed pairs. :smh

Sneaker P Sneaker P I've been on the fence and those pics just sold me too. babyjs23 babyjs23 Repped! It was a no brainer at that price.

I suggest ordering two pairs from NDC and then picking the best out of the bunch, then returning the pairs you don't want back to NDC. Think they have a Free two-day shipping too. It ties up funds but these shoes can have some nasty creasing and shape flaws. I did that so they looked like the pics I posted instead of a deformed version.

Sneaker P Sneaker P Appreciate the heads up man. I think I'm going to do that now. Time to wait for the Whites to drop down to that price as well. How's the comfort compared to other 1's if you don't mind me asking?

DJ Shift DJ Shift Comfort is decent. The shoe is really light because of the thin canvas (really thin which is why pairs are flawed). Like wearing a lighter pair of chucks in the shape of AJ1. They look good on feet tho burt wouldn't wear in the really cold temps due to thin material unless you have thick socks. Hope you enjoy them, let us know your results.

Quick story yall prob wont care about lol. Been eyeing CM 1 for a while almost copped a DS pair on ebay last night for $130. Got busy didnt end up copping, just searched again found a used pair listed today for $62 shipped. :smokin

Quick story yall prob wont care about lol. Been eyeing CM 1 for a while almost copped a DS pair on ebay last night for $130. Got busy didnt end up copping, just searched again found a used pair listed today for $62 shipped. :smokin
That's a good come up if you can do the used tip. I care. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom