Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dudes, He's a kid. One with no experience or knowledge outside of like the three shoes he owns, and paid resale for. I would suggest that you hit the block button, like I have on several people. I personally find humor in watching him paint himself into corners.
I hope you never block me papi

Its fragment blue. Good. Black looks good with this blue. I like it for what it is, they look plush and im sure the tumbled aspect will look fine after a few seconds of ironing.

One thing that sucks about 85s is the plastic swoosh. These kind of beat ogs in that regard.
Brah, first cotton tongues now plastic swooshes. Which 85 are you talkin about?

Sent the email order on Saturday and barely getting the invoice today, 4 days later. But still coming out as $112 shipped. Paid it and lets see if they ship. Anyone that copped at the $112 get their pair in or at least shipped?
Yep, got it from them at $112 and received my pair.  Everything looked good.  Mine shipped from PA so it was quick to NYC.  They also throw in a couple random things in the packaging + a future coupon code.

What we should expect

Last edited:
What we should expect
Wait, wait, wait..........I just saw that "numbered tag" inside the collar of that Royals pic.  Isn't that supposed to be strictly for the 2016 Banneds/Breds?!

After seeing that numbered tag that is originally in 2016 Bred pairs, NO ******* WAY these are early release pics of the 2017 Royals.........no way, this is definitely a recolored 2016 Bred.

I ain't believing anything UNTIL Jordan Brand gives me the official pics.........THESE ARE NOT THE REAL 2017 ROYALS, SORRY GUYS

Last edited:
calm down bro....he never said they were early release pics

its a photoshop of banneds and all he said was "what we should expect"
Got you, but at the same time........you know lurkers from Sole Collector, Complex, and SneakerNews.com are creeping over this thread (and the 2017 Royals thread) 24/7.

So I'm just setting the record straight before those lurking n00bs use these photoshop/repaint customs AND create clickbait articles to post on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to bait misinformed fools into believe that the 2017 Royals could possibly have a numbered tag in the collar.

That being said, kudos to the person that managed to make a custom Royals out his own pair of 2016 Breds.

Last edited:
People should take all leaked pics with a huge grain of salt right now. We haven't even seen solid pics of releases that are coming out in Feb., yet we would of a shoe that's not coming out until April? (Even that date is still up for debate) 

I mean realistically would there even be a fully built shoe from a factory at this time? 

Brah, first cotton tongues now plastic swooshes. Which 85 are you talkin about?

Thank you! People gotta stop letting this kind of stuff slide on here. False information should not be allowed and passed around on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom