Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
99 shipped prices didn't dip as i expected for black friday. Gonna waitm out until jan-feb shoe stores will begin to get antsy like lasers did.
How much lower could they drop? And are there that many pairs and sizes sitting you think? Been holding out on navy Metallics for month plus, they're not at outlets around me.
They're cheaper on eBay/other sites compared to what they'll be at outlets

Yall need to go ahead and get the metallics and yin yang pairs. They're low as hell right now and their wearability with so many outfits is well worth the discounted price they are at now.

IMO the 160 tag was still worth each shoe. I had no problem paying retail for the metallic. then found a double of them for 100 and the black Essentials for 90 and had no issue paying that. but I agree, ebay has them for about the lowest you'll find. no less than 85 DS but if you're looking for less than that you don't really want them, you just wanna ***** about the price.

Yall need to go ahead and get the metallics and yin yang pairs. They're low as hell right now and their wearability with so many outfits is well worth the discounted price they are at now.

Yep people waiting on those 50%+ off deals.

If they dip that low you'd then have to swift to the chase on possible limited sizes.

Yooooo

I straight up can't wait till the 23rd. Need that early cop like metallics

*me on RD when store opens*

Yooo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

@HEADdetective  also paid full retail on the metallics, happy to get them on release day walking in the store with no line. Will (hopefully) do the same for the Kentucky's. 

Back
Top Bottom