• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Champs messing up their own links :lol:

They posted the direct link for the Black Yin Yang and not the direct link for the Banneds :smh:

Champs messing up their own links
laugh.gif

They posted the direct link for the Black Yin Yang and not the direct link for the Banneds
mean.gif
no it went to the banned 1 

after they went oos it changed to the Yangs

I was working fine the link

Champs messing up their own links
laugh.gif

They posted the direct link for the Black Yin Yang and not the direct link for the Banneds
mean.gif
And bots users are flexing w their screenshots not realizing they copped Yin Yang, not Banned
roll.gif

Not when I had clicked it when they tweeted it.

Straight to YY's for me.

Either way, all gone quick.

Link takes me to the Banneds, showing sizes available as well. Stuck on the "adding to cart" part.

Tried on my phone, takes me the Yin Yangs, lets me select the breds, but can't add to cart. Means it gone right?

Last edited:
Still can't believe top 3s sold out.
But congrats to those who wanted a pair and ate.

I'm still on the look out for a black toe restock [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Where is the big Nike restock, I remembered someone saying that, smh

I DONT SEE WHY THEY WOULD, MOST OF THIS YEARS RELEASES WERE PLENTIFUL SO THEY WOULDNT HAVE TO DO A BIG RESTOCK.

BUT WHO KNOWS, THEY MAY STILL DO ONE.... BUT THEY HAVENT DONE ONE IN QUITE SOME TIME.

I DONT SEE WHY THEY WOULD, MOST OF THIS YEARS RELEASES WERE PLENTIFUL SO THEY WOULDNT HAVE TO DO A BIG RESTOCK.

BUT WHO KNOWS, THEY MAY STILL DO ONE.... BUT THEY HAVENT DONE ONE IN QUITE SOME TIME.

Ok, I know last year someone said that Nike would do a restock last yr, and it never happened

Jordan Brand needs to step it up in recent years they have been lacking in creativity and style. The way they keep remastering shoes is not gonna work. Adidas on the other hand has innovation and kanye on their side

Back
Top Bottom