Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Copped for my girl - OFF THE SHELF at my local Jimmy Jazz, she doesn't know how lucky she is. They had a size 6 also... crazy how long some retros can linger these days!

Copped for my girl - OFF THE SHELF at my local Jimmy Jazz, she doesn't know how lucky she is. They had a size 6 also... crazy how long some retros can linger these days!
grats on that cop. everyone on that yeezy hype train and sleeping on the J's. 

grats on that cop. everyone on that yeezy hype train and sleeping on the J's. 

Agreed! They still have GS Nike Air 4, BM Nike Air 5, Aqua 8, Blue suede 12'a - picked up a bunch of stuff she slept on until she saw in person. They have a bunch of Men's sizes as well for recent releases - Ying Yang 1's on sale...

Agreed! They still have GS Nike Air 4, BM Nike Air 5, Aqua 8, Blue suede 12'a - picked up a bunch of stuff she slept on until she saw in person. They have a bunch of Men's sizes as well for recent releases - Ying Yang 1's on sale...
man, i wish my wife was into shoes.......wait nvm i take it back. im happy with her spending like $20-50 on flats/wedges haha

With them leggings, 1's look clean on females.

I would agree.
Everytime the wifey wears her 1s, I get some time of way. :wow: :tongue:

Haha - she was wearing almost this exact outfit with them lol leggings and 1's are is defiantly one of the most neck breaking combos on a female!

man, i wish my wife was into shoes.......wait nvm i take it back. im happy with her spending like $20-50 on flats/wedges haha

I hear you! But it's nice to have common hobbies - and she doesn't cop every weekend, maybe once a month or so. This girl gets more shoes off restocks than I've ever seen!

Happy-Thanksgiving-Animated-GIF.gif

Fam. Be safe if you plan on going out for Black Friday sales[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

So there's a chance of a bred 1 restock? Say it ain't so. I was about to pull the trigger on a size 12 if I could hit under $250.

Lets see those AJ1 wears today :wink: [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom