Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Haha. Go 'Noles. I don't think I've seen a game in 2 years in Tally (I think the last game was ND in the '14 season). I've sold my entire season the past 2 years since I've been in California.
Hell yeah Go Noles! 

We have season tickets too. I haven't gotten to go this season though because we just had our first child and she's too little to go. The rest of my family got to enjoy them though so that's awesome.

I was at the ND game in Doak, was cool to see them play them.

I'm gonna start going again next season when she's a little older and able to be left with people for an extended period of time, or I may even take her.

Can't wait to see the revamped end zones.

so i got my black toes how do they differ from frags in terms of quality? i cant see it get any better than this

Haha. Go 'Noles. I don't think I've seen a game in 2 years in Tally (I think the last game was ND in the '14 season). I've sold my entire season the past 2 years since I've been in California.
Hell yeah Go Noles! 

We have season tickets too. I haven't gotten to go this season though because we just had our first child and she's too little to go. The rest of my family got to enjoy them though so that's awesome.

I was at the ND game in Doak, was cool to see them play them.

I'm gonna start going again next season when she's a little older and able to be left with people for an extended period of time, or I may even take her.

Can't wait to see the revamped end zones.
I'll PM ya, but congrats on the little one. I've been trying to catch Bucs games on the West Coast while I've been out here. I had to sell the entire season of those, too, lol. 

Another one.

I got a pair of 2016 black toes on the bay for $240 shipped . Did I get a good deal? Pulled trigger yesterday

Happy Sunday fellas. Little jokey snearer meme to start the day off right.

Sidenote: I used to rock the hell outta some weapons.

Not sure what it is but the banned and now my black toe are def a hair more snug than the other remaster. My blue metallic were the last release that didn't feel like this. This true for anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom