Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Truuuuu (2chainz voice) :rofl: he failed to address that fact. If you know you purchased from legit source why second guess authenticity. What would even prompt you to think the shoe trees are off and not the label. Or tag inside or stitch or tge shoe string bag. Just jerking the young mans chain but he gone learn today
I don't think you guys understand me....

Im sorry if im coming off shady but im trying to ask if u guys receive the same shoe trees as i did from Nike.

Im trying to sell my breds on GOAT but their policy is extremely strict. I don't want to put my breds up for sale on GOAT and GOAT decides to flag my shoe for being "fake" because of a damn shoe tree.

Im just asking for confirmation if my shoe trees i got from Nike is the same that everyone else has, do not want my seller rating on GOAT to go down over something stupid like this and end up wasting time and money.

Thats the point im trying to get across, sorry if i came out shady but theres no way to phrase my concern

I don't think you guys understand me....

Im sorry if im coming off shady but im trying to ask if u guys receive the same shoe trees as i did from Nike.

Im trying to sell my breds on GOAT but their policy is extremely strict. I don't want to put my breds up for sale on GOAT and GOAT decides to flag my shoe for being "fake" because of a damn shoe tree.

Im just asking for confirmation if my shoe trees i got from Nike is the same that everyone else has, do not want my seller rating on GOAT to go down over something stupid like this and end up wasting time and money.

Thats the point im trying to get across, sorry if i came out shady but theres no way to phrase my concern
If the shoes came from Nike, then why would you have second thoughts? Surely them shoetrees came with the shoes when you bought them

^ that's the point that a number of people are pointing out from what I've observed

Last edited:
If the shoes came from Nike, then why would you have second thoughts? Surely them shoetrees came with the shoes when you bought them

^ that's the point that a number of people are pointing out from what I've observed
No im not having second thoughts about my shoes. I know theyre legit but its the shoe trees might throw off GOAT. cuz once again, GOAT is ******ed. Maybe its a labeling symbol but idk

Im just gonna post it on GOAT and im tell you guys how it went later on....gonna wait till this hurricane weakens

Edit: Yes i know i sound stupid as hell with my posts today

Last edited:
No im not having second thoughts about my shoes. I know theyre legit but its the shoe trees might throw off GOAT. cuz once again, GOAT is ******ed. Maybe its a labeling symbol but idk

Im just gonna post it on GOAT and im tell you guys how it went later on....gonna wait till this hurricane weakens

Mine have Chinese symbols.

you really don't know since you keep posting the same thing

edit: you don't even have to post the shoe trees by itself so there shouldn't be any concern, if you got them from legit source.

Last edited:
you really don't know since you keep posting the same thing
No i don't. Thats why im on NT, so i can get my questions answer.

Edit: I understand where ur coming from, im just the type of person that wants to make sure everything is the way it should be

Last edited:
I don't understand why you would think the shoe trees aren't legit if you got your shoes from Nike

Last edited:
I don't understand why you would think the shoe trees aren't legit if you got your shoes from Nike
qft 
laugh.gif

Last time I checked, the reversed SBB was not an OG CW. Why is Nike selling it as a "Retro high OG"?

I'm assuming it's because of the sillouette.

Last edited:
I would love to know the reason why Nike cancels a Draw (and vice versa). They should already know how much stock they have right? Is there some way they're measuring interest in a shoe?

Back
Top Bottom